3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

The Secret's Out!

The sec you found out your folks were splitting, you called your BFF. You needed to talk, and you trusted her not to blab. But...

MOD MOD
My best guy friend is gay and me, him, and my friend hannah had a sleepover last night and a bunch of people think its wierd and make fun of him for being gay. I hate it and stick up for him all the time but i HATE it when people make fun of gay people. what should I do?

Just keep standing up for him! As long as he has youll on his side things will be fine. People arnt always the most accepting but time will make things better. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by dancechick7496 on 9/18/2010 11:29:00 PM

i have a bff, i luv her dearly...but she cant keep a secret. found tht out the hard way :/

by smexy_beast on 9/15/2010 5:53:13 PM

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Fights
> Hair
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Mean girls
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 9/2/2010 2:05:41 PM

*****DOES ANYONE HERE GO TO GFC? IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T GO THERE. IF YOU DO GO TO GFC PLEASE COMMENT ON MY PROFILE, SINCE IT'S THE BEST PLACE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!******

by bluedogn14 on 8/29/2010 9:04:30 PM

MOD,
my friend and i have very different personalities. our other friend usually keeps us together, but we have hurt each other so much i dont think we can be good friends anymore. i really need some advice.

hey! Sometimes different friends need some time apart to cool off. Why don't you try spending some time away from her and then see how things go after that?
Helen S.

by blueseastars13 on 8/28/2010 2:43:25 PM

Hey ladies! ask me advice on anything and everything! (attitude, boys, body, fashion, family, friends, make-up, periods, hair, skin, food, work-outs/staying fit, back to school...and those things that are just plain tricky!) I dont mind at all if you ask multiple questions, and i wont judge you by the questions you ask! I ask plenty of "dumb" questions too, and i totally get what you are going through! I will also get back to you ASAP- I get one GL more than 2 times a day (Woo-Hoo for fast and accurate answers!)
JUST ASK ME!

by mofraser on 8/28/2010 12:13:41 PM

Hey girls, I really need friend advice!! Please comment on my profile if you are willing to listen to my issues and help me out!!!

by 9jilly9 on 8/26/2010 7:10:37 PM

Can't stand drama, she said sorry, FORGIVE HER!!!!!

by cavadini on 8/24/2010 2:06:54 PM

MOD,
I have been asking and asking my parents for a new cell phone because mine isn't working so well anymore and they keep forgetting to check up on it. I know they're really busy sometimes, but it's been 2 months now since I first asked them. And my charger has stopped working so now I can't use my phone anymore. I haven't told them yet because it just happened last night. The first day of high school is tomorrow and I really really don't want to go without a phone. How should I ask them AGAIN for a new phone??

Try this: "hey, so you know how my phone wasn't working so well a few weeks ago? Well, now it's not working at all!  I really don't feel comfortable going to a new school tomorrow if something happens and I can't call you." I'm sure they'll be happy to help you out if you give them a little nudge!

Bridget R.

by danser411 on 8/24/2010 12:44:09 PM

MOD,
For the last two days my profile has not been visible because it's being moderated. What does it mean when I am being moderated for this long? Why am I being moderated? How long does it take to be moderated? Please answer, I am very confused!
Sincerly, Sarah/skf97

Modding or moderating just means that we have to approve the comments on your page before they can become public (just to make sure that they are appropriate!). It can take anywhere from a few minutes to a day or so depending on how many comments are posted on the whole site that day. We work as quickly as we can to get to everyone's comments!

Bridget R.

by skf97 on 8/24/2010 11:34:19 AM

HEY GIRLIES !
I WILL TELL YOU ADVICE ON ANYTHING !
SOME MODS DONT ANSWER UR QUESTIONS, OR GIVE U
LAME ADVICE, OR PEOPLE DONT GIVE ANY HELPFUL ANSWERS
TO UR QUESTIONS THAT THEY CLAIM THEY WILL.
I PROMISE TO ANSWER UR QUESTIONS THE DAY U POST THEM,
AND I WILL PROBABLY KNOW THE TOPIC INSIDE OUT, OR I WILL
DO SOME RESEARCH FOR U !!!!
ASK ANYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN MY ADIVE...YOU WONT REGRET IT !
I GIVE ADVICE ON ;
-boys ( my best subject )
-clothes
-nutrition
-fun
-sleepover
-teachers
-bullying
-sports
.......and thats just off the top of my head .
PLZ POST A QUESTION ON MY PROFILE !
UR ALL GORGEOUS LADIES !!!!
~Claire $$

by chewcharm on 8/24/2010 10:09:21 AM

mod! mod!
ok i sent this once but it was never posted. no biggie Smile so tomorrow i hav orientation, but i hav a red zit on
nose. its really red, and it makes the rest of my nose red too (idk why). how can i make it not red by tomorrow??

Hey girl, I'd try using a bit of concealer or foundation in the morning so it'll blend in with the rest of your skin tone.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by privygurl123 on 8/23/2010 9:48:13 PM

Gosh The same thing happend me! You dont need to blow everything out of proportion!! People have like an Urge to gossip.! I mean dont you?? You dont tell people things like that til later anyways!!

by covergirl676 on 8/23/2010 1:06:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok I just wanted to tell you what a great job you guys are doing on this site. It makes girls feel comfortable to ask things that they would be embarrassed to ask their parents or their doctors. We also know that everything you tell us is the truth. I really appreciate this site. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, girl!

Bridget R.

by webkin6766 on 8/23/2010 11:32:03 AM

Hey Girlies!

Need fast advice? Visit my profile I answer all questions! No question is stupid or weird. If your account isn't visible i'll post your advice on my page! So easy, and fast! Hope to help you soon!
~Sarah

by skf97 on 8/23/2010 10:55:27 AM

UGH! MY bff is telling like her whole family about my crush!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhh help!

by Photochickie on 8/23/2010 10:53:50 AM

UGH! My bff is like telling her whole family about my crush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Photochickie on 8/23/2010 10:53:17 AM

divamack: My friend saw when I kissed this boy and she told everyone at school

by divamack on 8/23/2010 2:15:35 AM

I accidentally blabbed something once.
my friends mother died and I was really upset about it so one of my other friends asked me what was wrong then I accidentally blabbed. I realized what I said right after. It caused a little drama but my friend apologized because I didn't mean to blab, like I didn't tell everyone on purpose.

by emsha81 on 8/22/2010 6:45:55 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 8/22/2010 5:52:03 PM

hey!!!!!!!!!! i am new here and wud luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv it if ppl would comment on my profile!!! thnx <3!!!

by jjgirl1710 on 8/22/2010 5:21:34 PM

Like maybe the friend only told 1 person and that person told the whole school

hey girls i give advice on anything also please come check out my profile and ill do the same with you Smile <3

by wednesday1408 on 8/22/2010 2:17:50 PM

Hey girlies!! If you need advice on anything and i do mean anything, Fashion_Freak<3 is the place to go. All 4 of our board members will be happy to answer your problems, sitches questions. Whether its beauty, fashion, or tough stuff were all here 4 u!

here are our board members:
fashionista:americangirl750
beauty girl:choco63
advice girl:milklover911
publicity girl:lilmizzjo

We have tons of mods that will will answer the questions that our board members couldn't get to

Fashion_Freak<3 will answer your question personally if you just put her name on top of your question

You can also post on any of our pages or just put our username or the subject of the question on the top of your comment.

SO COME ON OVER AND ASK AWAY GIRLIES!!!!!!!!

by americangirl750 on 8/22/2010 2:15:34 PM

Almost all of my friends are so untrustworthy...... but you just need to tell them to cut it out. (my bff has adhd so I have to be really careful with what I tell her because she forgets that it's not supposed to get out & blabs it to everyone as a joke.)

by Samocin97 on 8/22/2010 1:11:13 PM

Hey girlies!
Come check out my profile and leave a comment please!!!
And I'll be sure to comment on your profile!
THANKS and Talk To You Soon! Smile

by teardrops on my jazz shoes on 8/22/2010 12:53:01 PM

seriously if your friend says sorry once, just forgive her, not on any circumstances either.
I really hate drama.