1 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

2 HOURS AGO 7 no-so-scary scary movies: http://t.co/v7p5cuxrXP

3 HOURS AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

COMMENTS

Get GL's new book and get answers to YOUR body questions!

Ah, the dreaded P word—puberty. One morning you wake up and BAM! your bod isn’t quite the same as before. You feel more like a...

I don't have it but OMG I want it so bad!!
Smile

by goldfish123 on 4/17/2010 3:04:12 PM

AlyssaB, Thanks for the advice. We dont have human anatomy classes at our school but we do have other classes that go into that sort of stuff. Like just last month we went over the STD thing and got to see real pictures, except fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, she only showed real anatomy photographs of guy 'down there' parts. Maybe that is why its even better to read The Head-to-Toe books because its just for us.

by luckykel on 4/17/2010 1:09:03 AM

I have my period but i only get it for like 3 or 4 days and i had it since summer 09 and i dont know whats wrong with me. is it a problem i have?

by SweetHeart(: on 4/16/2010 7:18:16 PM

MOD MOD
Will it be in all the big bookstores or just a few? or I might just order it online?
And
Mod, even though I have a bf, it seems like most of my friends know more about guys bodies than I do, I am still very curious about them, So is it normal to be very curious about their bodies to? I kind of go online to places that go over guys bodies and their puberty stuff but sometimes it just leaves me with more questions. So is that normal to?

Hey girl, I think either would work. As for your other Q: it's def normal to be curious about human anatomy in general. My advice is to take a course in it! The human body is a very complex organism you can def learn more about in science classes!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by luckykel on 4/14/2010 10:54:34 PM

pms means pre mensto syptoms wich is like pre affects u get before ur period

by snowysnow91 on 4/10/2010 10:21:36 PM

What IS PMS? (Sorry, i can't get the book, so I have no clue!)

by Kattrox421 on 4/10/2010 9:23:16 PM

wow my mom used to b a d cup and is now a b and i am almost a b cup it is strange

*Peace Luv Friends*

by karebear605 on 4/10/2010 1:51:30 PM

Hey girl, usually the women in the store is the one who does it. But if you feel uncomfy, just wear a cami or something under your shirt so you don't have to worry.
Lauren R.

by Molly 77889 on 4/10/2010 1:04:52 PM

i realy want this book! :]

by Molly 77889 on 4/10/2010 12:41:23 PM

okay, so i am supposed to qo to a pool party today. but the thinq is, is tht i qot my period two days aqo. i wear pad, and im kinda scared to try a tampon. wht shuld i do? thnks. (:

Hey girl, well you can't wear a pad in a swimming pool unfortunately, so I think you gotta try a tampon if you're gonna go swimming!
Lauren R.