AN HOUR AGO Give your H2O a MEGA upgrade: http://t.co/Drhd9AIsfS pic.twitter.com/U8aRDAx2P3

2 HOURS AGO This teen is protesting her high school's yoga pants policy: http://t.co/eLHRLkOH9p pic.twitter.com/5kjnQwM6N6

2 HOURS AGO RT @caltabiano_anna: Great interview with @girlslifemag. They're the sweetest! Thank you!! http://t.co/6Edb4HKs8v

COMMENTS

Get GL's new book and get answers to YOUR body questions!

Ah, the dreaded P word—puberty. One morning you wake up and BAM! your bod isn’t quite the same as before. You feel more like a...

I got a similar book called "Your Life". I also got one for make-up tips- "Your Beauty"

by HorseRider101 on 4/10/2010 10:08:54 AM

&& Sweetiebug, I have the AG one teh! This one'll be bettahr though cuz the AG is old, this one isnt!(;

by CutieWithGlasses on 4/10/2010 8:12:52 AM

This is sooo cool! I have a book like this! It's called the care and keeping of you by the American Girl company! I bet this one is just as good if not better!

by Sweetiebug on 4/10/2010 12:22:35 AM

the last question “Why are my boobs smaller when my mom’s and sister’s are bigger?” mine is the opposite! in my house my sis is an A my mom is a B and im a C. its very strange

Every female's bod is different. Depending on how old your sis is, her bod could still be developing and her chest might get bigger. Smile

Lynae P.

by gwentrent on 4/10/2010 12:20:31 AM

MOD***What stores would this be in in the Ocean City, Maryland area??

Hey girl, I'm sorry but I'm really not sure. You could always go on the bookstore websites and check to see if they have it.

Kayla C.

by CutieWithGlasses on 4/9/2010 4:07:03 PM

Ooohhhh I want this!(;
xx(:♥

by CutieWithGlasses on 4/9/2010 4:06:14 PM

What does your bedroom look like?

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.