3 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

4 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

5 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

COMMENTS

GL's Ultimate Guide to Surviving Middle School

Boy does it feel like summer has come and gone in the blink of an eye. Soon enough, those first day dreads start to settle in. You’re...

Haha, how ironic. I finally find this when I'm almost done with middle school. So, uh, Girls Life, you should make one for high school! That would be amazing!

by LittleUsagiTewi on 4/6/2013 2:11:16 PM

what does mod mean?

Hey lovebeebs1, mod is short for moderator. Moderators are girls like me who help you girls out with any problems or questions you may have. So if you need advice or wanna tell us here at GL something type MOD and then include what you want. Hope that helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by lovebeebs1 on 3/8/2013 8:08:36 PM

Have any of you middle school girls had breakups? I f so join my club Boom Boom Swag Smile and tell me about it. Please I'm practically begging you. How do you handle it? What happened?

by lovebeebs1 on 3/8/2013 8:07:15 PM

@emitchell you just say MODMODMOD at the top of your question and they answer...

by ostar21 on 5/2/2012 8:18:07 PM

I have this book from one of my school's book fair. I totally recomend getting it. It was a lot of momey but totally worth it! I love it so much. Even though I didn't think that I was having any problems "survivig" middle school, after reading this book, I realized "Wow! I didn't know that!" or "OMG I so have to try that!" What I am trying to get at is that you should totally get it! What are you waiting for! Ask your parents!

by emitchell on 4/14/2012 8:17:44 PM

How are we able to ask questions and have GL answer them for us? I was wondering because I saw that some people have been doing it, and I am not sure if you just comment or do something else. Please help me! Thanks!

by emitchell on 4/14/2012 8:12:55 PM

Middle School gets easier each step of the way I promise. You just half to try!!! Smile

by Buddy12 on 3/28/2012 9:34:24 PM

omg want it

by bellaswanfan01 on 1/16/2012 8:53:22 PM

Try your hardest!

by Laineypeace on 10/30/2011 4:16:24 PM

I have all 4 GL books, they are great!

by littlemissy226 on 7/8/2011 4:10:08 PM