12 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

15 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

16 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

GL's Ultimate Guide to Surviving Middle School

Boy does it feel like summer has come and gone in the blink of an eye. Soon enough, those first day dreads start to settle...

Always be urself. Don't ever let someone get you down by saying something mean. Be confident and make good grades are my number one advice for surviving middle school. Without one of these, you'll be lost.

by dpangel620 on 4/8/2011 6:46:23 PM

OMG! I Bought This Before 6th Grade Year( my first middle year!) Im In 7th now, but this book is amazing. It helped me all the way first year.Im Glad Yall Make these books.

by melmo1998 on 1/17/2011 6:04:27 PM

I wish i had had this book. I went to all girls school and now i'm cattier than i was and alot more ghetto.

by tlive on 1/4/2011 7:21:49 PM

I reeeeaaallly need to get this book!

by leawessome on 11/27/2010 10:22:20 PM

I reeaaally need to get this book!

by leawessome on 11/27/2010 10:21:16 PM

I got this book b4 I started middle school and it was a life sver! I reread it almost everyday!!! Thank you girls life!!!!

by twilightfan4ever0303 on 9/18/2010 3:35:40 PM

HEY
HEY
HEY
HEY
HEY
!!!!!

COME SEE MY PROFILE AND COME AND READ MY BLOG THERE!!!!!

ill talk about E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!! Boys, grades, fashion, my life, your life, life in general.

And the best part it (drum roll please)..... Its interactive!!!!!!!

Thats right- YOU tell ME what to blog about! and ill finish each blog with a question that you can answer with a post!!!!

COME AND SEE IT!
Just CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

by dancergal22 on 9/9/2010 3:40:17 PM

HEY
HEY
HEY
HEY
HEY
!!!!!

COME SEE MY PROFILE AND COME AND READ MY BLOG THERE!!!!!

And the best part it (drum roll please)..... Its interactive!!!!!!!

COME AND SEE IT!
Just CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

by dancergal22 on 9/9/2010 3:40:10 PM

I love/hate middle school. sometimes its awesome, other times it sucks.

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Fights
> Hair
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Mean girls
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 9/2/2010 2:28:50 PM

I'm goin in2 8th grade.........woohoo!.........only 1 more year till high school.........can't wait........but th transition 2 middle school wuz not hard.........but prob cuz th kidz from my elementary skool r in th skool wit me and r th only kidz in my grade..........plus i hang wit th younger kidz 2........my bff is in 7th grade and my crush is in 6th.........ya my life is complicated. ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333