2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What date should you go on this weekend?

7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

8 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

GL's Ultimate Guide to Surviving Middle School

Boy does it feel like summer has come and gone in the blink of an eye. Soon enough, those first day dreads start to settle...

so my bf just broke up with me yesterday, and last night he finally told me why. he said that he made out with another girl, and he felt bad.but i still really like him, i know i shouldnt, but i do.everyone goes to this big baseball tour. and he goes, guys have asked for my number, but no matter how many guys ask me, i still miss him, and the way we were together. i have no clue what to do. can you answer this before tonight please. cuz thats when im going.
thanks bunches,

Hey, Erin! This is a tough situation, but if you really like this boy then you have to talk to him. Let him know that what he did is majorly not okay, but you're willing to work through it if he is. But make sure he knows that if it happens again you won't be so forgiving next time!

Bridget R.

by cheerinlady123 on 8/25/2010 10:16:58 AM

So middle school.....haha where i live 5th grade is in middle school and i moved in the middle of the year it was interesting, okay fine i hated it but don't get discouraged, 7th and 8th grade was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! not kidding! and now i'm a freashman in high school and i love it, btw high school is worse but you learn to ingnore the haters and what not and you learn to live life the way you want to! its so awsome! be yourself don't change for anyone, oh and if you need advice, come post it on my profile and i will amswer in at least too days (probably sooner! haha)

by Kristin95 on 8/24/2010 10:12:41 PM

best book eva!

by ereyes on 8/24/2010 9:47:18 PM

My dad is going to order that book for me i think it will be super useful!! my dad is soo cool!

by ereyes on 8/24/2010 9:46:39 PM

i am in 7th grade, and it's my 2nd year of middle school. the transition rlly isnt tht hard. just surround urself w/ good friends during the summer, and keep those relationships lasting into school. everything is easier w friends around!

by purple5698 on 8/24/2010 9:32:21 PM

I am soooooo glad i am home schooled my friend tells me all about the dramaqueens,boycrazys,and bullys WOW glad my family pulled us from public school what is up with girls. we just started 6th grade and this is what is happening. I have to say its been twoplus years since i steped foot in public school and i am not missing it, no offence on the girls that go to public school.

by platinumchick2 on 8/24/2010 4:03:57 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!