Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

9 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

10 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

GL's Ultimate Guide to Surviving Middle School

Boy does it feel like summer has come and gone in the blink of an eye. Soon enough, those first day dreads start to settle...

Haha, how ironic. I finally find this when I'm almost done with middle school. So, uh, Girls Life, you should make one for high school! That would be amazing!

by LittleUsagiTewi on 4/6/2013 2:11:16 PM

what does mod mean?

Hey lovebeebs1, mod is short for moderator. Moderators are girls like me who help you girls out with any problems or questions you may have. So if you need advice or wanna tell us here at GL something type MOD and then include what you want. Hope that helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by lovebeebs1 on 3/8/2013 8:08:36 PM

Have any of you middle school girls had breakups? I f so join my club Boom Boom Swag Smile and tell me about it. Please I'm practically begging you. How do you handle it? What happened?

by lovebeebs1 on 3/8/2013 8:07:15 PM

@emitchell you just say MODMODMOD at the top of your question and they answer...

by ostar21 on 5/2/2012 8:18:07 PM

I have this book from one of my school's book fair. I totally recomend getting it. It was a lot of momey but totally worth it! I love it so much. Even though I didn't think that I was having any problems "survivig" middle school, after reading this book, I realized "Wow! I didn't know that!" or "OMG I so have to try that!" What I am trying to get at is that you should totally get it! What are you waiting for! Ask your parents!

by emitchell on 4/14/2012 8:17:44 PM

How are we able to ask questions and have GL answer them for us? I was wondering because I saw that some people have been doing it, and I am not sure if you just comment or do something else. Please help me! Thanks!

by emitchell on 4/14/2012 8:12:55 PM

Middle School gets easier each step of the way I promise. You just half to try!!! Smile

by Buddy12 on 3/28/2012 9:34:24 PM

omg want it

by bellaswanfan01 on 1/16/2012 8:53:22 PM

Try your hardest!

by Laineypeace on 10/30/2011 4:16:24 PM

I have all 4 GL books, they are great!

by littlemissy226 on 7/8/2011 4:10:08 PM

Always be urself. Don't ever let someone get you down by saying something mean. Be confident and make good grades are my number one advice for surviving middle school. Without one of these, you'll be lost.

by dpangel620 on 4/8/2011 6:46:23 PM

OMG! I Bought This Before 6th Grade Year( my first middle year!) Im In 7th now, but this book is amazing. It helped me all the way first year.Im Glad Yall Make these books.

by melmo1998 on 1/17/2011 6:04:27 PM

I wish i had had this book. I went to all girls school and now i'm cattier than i was and alot more ghetto.

by tlive on 1/4/2011 7:21:49 PM

I reeeeaaallly need to get this book!

by leawessome on 11/27/2010 10:22:20 PM

I reeaaally need to get this book!

by leawessome on 11/27/2010 10:21:16 PM

I got this book b4 I started middle school and it was a life sver! I reread it almost everyday!!! Thank you girls life!!!!

by twilightfan4ever0303 on 9/18/2010 3:35:40 PM

HEY
HEY
HEY
HEY
HEY
!!!!!

COME SEE MY PROFILE AND COME AND READ MY BLOG THERE!!!!!

ill talk about E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!! Boys, grades, fashion, my life, your life, life in general.

And the best part it (drum roll please)..... Its interactive!!!!!!!

Thats right- YOU tell ME what to blog about! and ill finish each blog with a question that you can answer with a post!!!!

COME AND SEE IT!
Just CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

by dancergal22 on 9/9/2010 3:40:17 PM

HEY
HEY
HEY
HEY
HEY
!!!!!

COME SEE MY PROFILE AND COME AND READ MY BLOG THERE!!!!!

And the best part it (drum roll please)..... Its interactive!!!!!!!

COME AND SEE IT!
Just CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

by dancergal22 on 9/9/2010 3:40:10 PM

I love/hate middle school. sometimes its awesome, other times it sucks.

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Fights
> Hair
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Mean girls
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 9/2/2010 2:28:50 PM

I'm goin in2 8th grade.........woohoo!.........only 1 more year till high school.........can't wait........but th transition 2 middle school wuz not hard.........but prob cuz th kidz from my elementary skool r in th skool wit me and r th only kidz in my grade..........plus i hang wit th younger kidz 2........my bff is in 7th grade and my crush is in 6th.........ya my life is complicated. ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 8/25/2010 11:19:40 AM

so my bf just broke up with me yesterday, and last night he finally told me why. he said that he made out with another girl, and he felt bad.but i still really like him, i know i shouldnt, but i do.everyone goes to this big baseball tour. and he goes, guys have asked for my number, but no matter how many guys ask me, i still miss him, and the way we were together. i have no clue what to do. can you answer this before tonight please. cuz thats when im going.
thanks bunches,
erin

Hey, Erin! This is a tough situation, but if you really like this boy then you have to talk to him. Let him know that what he did is majorly not okay, but you're willing to work through it if he is. But make sure he knows that if it happens again you won't be so forgiving next time!

Bridget R.

by cheerinlady123 on 8/25/2010 10:16:58 AM

So middle school.....haha where i live 5th grade is in middle school and i moved in the middle of the year it was interesting, okay fine i hated it but don't get discouraged, 7th and 8th grade was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! not kidding! and now i'm a freashman in high school and i love it, btw high school is worse but you learn to ingnore the haters and what not and you learn to live life the way you want to! its so awsome! be yourself don't change for anyone, oh and if you need advice, come post it on my profile and i will amswer in at least too days (probably sooner! haha)

by Kristin95 on 8/24/2010 10:12:41 PM

best book eva!

by ereyes on 8/24/2010 9:47:18 PM

My dad is going to order that book for me i think it will be super useful!! my dad is soo cool!

by ereyes on 8/24/2010 9:46:39 PM

i am in 7th grade, and it's my 2nd year of middle school. the transition rlly isnt tht hard. just surround urself w/ good friends during the summer, and keep those relationships lasting into school. everything is easier w friends around!

by purple5698 on 8/24/2010 9:32:21 PM

I am soooooo glad i am home schooled my friend tells me all about the dramaqueens,boycrazys,and bullys WOW glad my family pulled us from public school what is up with girls. we just started 6th grade and this is what is happening. I have to say its been twoplus years since i steped foot in public school and i am not missing it, no offence on the girls that go to public school.

by platinumchick2 on 8/24/2010 4:03:57 PM