2 HOURS AGO #PalProbz: Is your BFF going all Regina George on you?: http://t.co/qPIEW3byeo

3 HOURS AGO New season, new trends! This summer makeup is HOT 🔥🔥�http://t.co/3sN4bA8Qw3Qpic.twitter.com/5eCxTH2wlgwlg

4 HOURS AGO Did you miss out on last week's celeb gossip?: http://t.co/NGlptbeB8T pic.twitter.com/tBZfUpuVL6

COMMENTS

Make Your Wardrobe Pop with a Sequined Pocket

Wanna jazz up your basic tees with a bit of sparkle? Add a glam, sequined pocket to your plain white T to sass up your...

I <3 this,2 cute!!!

by iHeartScience+Dance on 2/16/2011 5:08:27 PM

this seems really fun (: probably good for jeanss

by xoxozRita on 11/27/2010 7:35:15 PM

shouldn't you sew the sequins on the pocket, and thennnn sew the pocket on..?

by hooligan345 on 11/27/2010 3:39:02 PM

Gems are fun, but it's better to put them on in small amounts instead of loading it down and making it look tooo busy...

by Dani Trotter on 10/5/2010 5:33:36 PM

Need advice???
I can be a help...
my names jodi and i've been told i give really good advice, so if u need any, go on my profile and post a comment telling me your problem. i will for sure write back. and plus after i read it i will delete it (i mean who wants everybody seeing their embressing problem???)

by jodij123 on 9/4/2010 4:55:05 PM

Need advice???
I can be a help...

by jodij123 on 9/4/2010 4:54:07 PM

I so love Bedazzling stuff!

by bbacchus97 on 8/30/2010 10:33:12 PM

Hey Eveyone. Hers a fun take on this awesome idea. Get a plain white tank and so seguins on the front of thye straps and the frunt of the collar.

Good Luck
Tabi B

Got questions? I have answers. I CAN GIVE ADVICE ON ANYTHING! Just post a comment on my profile!

by Bubblez9722 on 8/26/2010 10:33:14 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 8/26/2010 4:49:41 PM

I like sequins in small amounts..

Maybe I would do it on jeans.

by frostybunny9 on 8/26/2010 9:36:13 AM