13 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

14 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

15 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Nana banana's ice box cake

My nana used to make ice box cake for us when my brother and I were little. It's more of a pudding than cake, but...

need advice???
my names jodi and iv'e been told i give super great advice, so if u need any go to my profile and write a comment that tells me your problem. i will write back for sure.

by jodij123 on 9/7/2010 6:50:32 PM

Haha, my grandma makes something very similar!
Thats so cool.

by Amber22 on 8/31/2010 9:37:22 AM

Sounds good for a simple dessert

by heepwah123 on 8/30/2010 5:53:33 PM

sounds great! MOD:
Thanks for answering! Laughing it means a lot! SO do you put the banana wheels on, and then spread the cool whip over it. Or do you spread the cool whip THEN add the bannanas? OR do u just add a little swirl of it in the middle or something? THANKS!!!! Laughing

Hey girl,

According to the recipe, you put the banana layer on, them put the cool whip over top. But when you make it, it's YOUR dish - do it whichever way you want!
Lauren C.

by dina22464 on 8/29/2010 1:15:06 PM

Hey ladies! ask me advice on anything and everything! (attitude, boys, body, fashion, family, friends, make-up, periods, hair, skin, food, work-outs/staying fit, back to school...and those things that are just plain tricky!) I dont mind at all if you ask multiple questions, and i wont judge you by the questions you ask! I ask plenty of "dumb" questions too, and i totally get what you are going through! I will also get back to you ASAP- I get one GL more than 2 times a day (Woo-Hoo for fast and accurate answers!)
JUST ASK ME!

by mofraser on 8/28/2010 12:23:30 PM

my nana and mom make this all the time for dessert! its delicious Smile

by hello x beautiful 94 on 8/27/2010 10:25:41 AM

Awesome! That sounds delish! Maybe I'll try it!

by pinkstar32 on 8/27/2010 1:27:32 AM

This sounds delicious! (: I'll be sure to try it!

by one-shooting-starr on 8/26/2010 10:07:57 PM

***********************************************************

HEY!

NEED ADVICE? WELL, I'M HERE TO HELP YOU! JUST POST YOUR PROBS ON MY PROFILE, AND I'LL POST THE ADVICE RIGHT ONTO YOURS, OR I'LL POST THE ADVICE ON MINE IF YOURS ISN'T VISIBLE!

I'M GOOD WITH ADVICE ON BOYS, FRIENDS, STYLES, MAKEUP IDEAS, SCHOOL, FAMILY, AND MORE !

HOPE I CAN HELP YOU, CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL SOON!

***********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/26/2010 9:47:22 PM

i want to try this out soooooo bad

by Ally1223 on 8/26/2010 6:15:51 PM