1 HOURS AGO We dare ya to try these crazy-cute kimono styles: http://t.co/oNy8Venaav

2 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! Snag Eve's effortless beauty look: http://t.co/imZqrP4myV

3 HOURS AGO Kill your period cravings with these healthy picks: http://t.co/AIbgSRKDNa

COMMENTS

60 seconds with Camp Rock 2's Anna Maria Perez de Tagle

"I was in ninth grade and I saw a cute boy. I didn't know him, I just saw him [so] I decided to walk slowly...

need advice???
my names jodi, and i've told i give super great advice on everting!, so if you need any go to my profile, and write a comment that tells my your problem. I will write back for sure.

by jodij123 on 9/6/2010 3:47:09 PM

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Siblings
> Fights
> Exercise
> Hair
> Bullying
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Tough Stuff
> Eating Healthy
> Parties
> Decorating
> Shopping
> Mean girls
> Starting Middle School
> Enemies
> Pets
> Parents
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I will post answers to your profile, and if its not publicly visible, to mine. I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan

by chicka678 on 9/2/2010 5:40:18 PM

hehe! That's funny! I'm glad u got over! Btw gr8 job acting!

by wehaveanswers on 9/1/2010 8:40:47 PM

thatz me

by soberstlax on 9/1/2010 3:53:47 PM

hey shes filipino like me! Smile And also shes daughter of Archie Perez de Tagle.

by talim123 on 8/29/2010 12:07:58 AM

heyy 2moro is my school orientation and i straightned my hair. it looks blonde but before my hair was chocolate brown...what if my friends think its unnatural.i dont want people thinking i dyed it! ive just been out in the sun ALOT. what shud i do?
thanks you guys are totally the best advice givers like EVER!
ok thanks bye!

Hey girlie, you hair shouldn't look that different visibly, your natural/original hair tone is still there.. I don't think people will think you dyed your hair.

Paige T.

by GreekGoddessAphrodite on 8/28/2010 11:17:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i'm going school shopping soon and i usually shop at kohl's, jcpenny, old navy, this place called plato's closet, and sometimes macy's. i've got $200 to spend, and i wanna know what's the best place to shop. any ideas?
thanks mods!

Hey girlie, def. try out wet seal, forever 21 and target. Look at floral print, ripped carpis, tanks, strappy sandals

Paige T.

by all-star1998 on 8/28/2010 9:15:04 PM

anna maria is amazing! i love her styler and her voice, plus she cracks me up.

by all-star1998 on 8/28/2010 9:02:35 PM

not bad at all! I love blush much!

by sockmonkey49 on 8/28/2010 6:13:51 PM

that's not that bad... i was in the caffatiria once and i fogot i opend my milk already, and shook it all over meh self.. and my crushes table was behind me... that milk was chocolate 2 lucky i had gym next...

by mollymoon_and_percyjackson on 8/28/2010 3:41:02 PM