AN HOUR AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

16 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

Can you lose weight too fast?

I’ve been on a diet for six months, and I’ve done great. I lost 20 pounds. But I’m getting dark circles under my eyes, and...

MOD MOD MOD MOD- urgent please help
I have anorexia and I go to this counselor lady for it. She's really nice and all and it (the treatment) was working for a while but it stopped working. I hardly eat any more at all! But I don't what to stress out my mom by telling her that its not working.

Hey chica, it's great to hear that you're seeing a counselor.  However, it's super important to keep your mom (and your counselor) informed of your progress.  That means if something's not working, tell them it's not.  The best way to help you be your healthiest self is to make sure the adults you trust know what's going on.

Karin E.

by Sarah_12 on 12/19/2012 11:13:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD...I am 13 years old 5'5 and about 108 pounds..I play 6 different sports every year. I exercise 6 days a week, but i feel like I need to be skinnier. What is the target weight around my age and height?

Hey! just so ya know, girls’ bodies change  a ton during the teen years and weight gain is normal and it sounds to me like you're a very healthy gal. as long as you're healthy you don't have to worry what you're "supposed" to weigh. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Helen S.

by alexa365 on 8/27/2012 8:43:06 PM

Please talk to a doctor or nutritionist! This could be dangerous.

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 6:09:27 PM

Hey everyone!
I am competing against my friend about who gets the most comments on their profile! Help me win! Go check out my rocking profile and leave a question or comment!

V

by kmn21 on 1/23/2011 7:00:40 PM

MOD: Okay, i am DEFINATLY not overwieght, however, i want to wiegh just 5 lbs less than i do now. i don't want a wierd diet or anything, just to feel a little more self confident. i don't want an addictive diet either, the LAST thing i want is anorexia. according to a ton of health referecnces, 5lbs less would still be healthy. i just want to be healthier thats all. can you help me?? also, please post this on my profile, i do not check back here everyday.

Hey girl, The best way to be healthy is to not focus on a specific number.  Instead, just think about adding healthy activities to your life.  Eat a variety of nutritious foods, and fit into your schedule some physical activity you enjoy, whether it's walking, dancing, sports, work-out videos, or something else.  If you do that, you will be at a weight that's just right for your body.  xoxo

Marie H.

by cwalsh on 10/25/2010 8:40:49 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on
boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, love, school, hard stuff
anything and everything
I would LOVE to help ya out!
No question is off limits
From your girlie<3

by CHEERR on 10/23/2010 2:52:41 PM

Hey dancechick101, you are probably not overweight. Taller people usually weigh more than shorter people and if you are an active dancer, a lot of your weight is probably muscle. Don't worry, you're fine Smile

by Girlie77 on 10/22/2010 8:37:37 PM

I'm kind of worried about my weight. I am 5'3 and 124 pounds. I do eat a lot, but I eat plenty of good for you food not that nasty sodium packed packaged stuff. My mom is a nurse and says that I am fine; that is for now. I don't really have much time to exercise, and it is impossible for me to sign up for any more activities now. i'm already in Drama Club, Honors Choir, Color Guard,Church Choir and Secretary for my 4-H club. Plus, I'm kind of struggling in math this year so I have to spend extra time studying. What can I do?

by solosinger7 on 10/20/2010 7:47:02 PM

I am 13, 5'6', and an active dancer. I weigh 124 pounds. Am I over weight?

by dancechick101 on 10/20/2010 6:26:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I'm 14, 5'3 and about 111 pounds. I have flab around my stomach, the kind that prevents you from wearing a bikini. Do you know how to lose the fat without going on a super diet or losing a huge amount of weight? I'm a cross country runner, but I eat a lot of junkfood. I feel like I'm always getting bigger.

hey! cutting back on the junk might help check these out: http://www.girlslife.com/category/get-fit-fast.aspx

Helen S.