11 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

14 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

15 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Stained-Glass Candle Holder

Spice up your life (or your bedroom) with this super simple stained glass candle holder. Easy to make and even easier to enjoy, what...

This comes out really pretty! i made it for my aunt for Xmas

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 1:04:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD! my homecoming is next weekend and I have thick curly hair! i dont have the money to get it done at a salon, what should i do?!?! also my hair is very easy to style when its wet, but once it drys, it looks like a toatl frizzy mess. HELP ME!

Hey girlie, get an anti-frizz serum to calm your hair and put it back into a french braid or a bun. Then you can have a great style without the frizz!
Lauren T.

by curlycuemw on 10/10/2010 10:55:05 PM

i dont get what mod means.......... can someone tell me???
sorry im new @ this..

Hey girl! I am a Mod. Mod is short for Moderator and what I do is help answer any questions that you may have!
Lauren H.

by pinksinger501 on 10/8/2010 12:33:36 PM

MOD! my BFFs bday is the 21st n its her 14th bday so its like, huge, and i have no idea what to get her. I have 1 thing, n its a calendar (but its not as lame as it sounds cuz in 5th gr we n my other BFF made up like fake holidays, so I made them into a calendar) n i have a necklace but i kinda want sumthing else... cuz those are small gifts... help!!

When we were 14, my BFFs and I had matching charm bracelets and necklaces! They were so special and I still have mine today! So maybe you should get BFF charms so she can have one and you have the otehr! She'll love it. You  can even get three to include your other BFF!

Bridget R.

by rebemwal on 9/14/2010 3:46:11 PM

Hey everyone I started a blog dedicated to helping girls and giving advice on Fashion, beauty, style, health, working out,and lots more (kind of like a mini girls life) email me for more information at pinkypi26@gmail.com Smile

by hayleerose9 on 9/14/2010 12:45:34 PM

Sweet! Variation: Put clear stickers on the clean jar, then spray-paint it in a translusent (kinda see-through) color, and let dry. Once dry, peel the stickers off and put the candle inside. The stickers should make clear spots on the jar. Try turning the lights off and watch the pretty shapes move and twist on your wall from the candlelight! So beautiful! I hope someone tries it!

by Emerald_Sparkles on 9/13/2010 8:42:28 AM

Thats so cool io know what im ding tomarrow

by Diblin on 9/11/2010 10:11:27 PM

my furniture (bedside table, drawers, etc.) are really outdated but my mom wont let me get new one or paint them. what can i do besides paint them? any ideas??

Hey chickie,

Try updating things around them! Grab a new funky rug to put on the floor, buy or make new curtains in a bright color, and use a brightly colored tablecloth/runner on your tables to dress em up a little. Accessories can make a big difference!
Lauren C.

by lulusoftball on 9/6/2010 6:14:13 PM

i just made this a few nights ago Smile it turned out pretty good.

by alexsoccer23 on 9/6/2010 3:48:17 PM

need advice???
my names jodi, and i've told i give super great advice on everting!, so if you need any go to my profile, and write a comment that tells my your problem. I will write back for sure.

by jodij123 on 9/6/2010 3:24:38 PM