AN HOUR AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

2 HOURS AGO Literally can't even get over Anna and Elsa's hair! #Frozen: http://t.co/ZhxvmJkbqx

3 HOURS AGO 20 dollar sandals > everything: http://t.co/YSpawTYP4f

COMMENTS

We Tried It: Meditation

Stress much? I hear ya. As much as I love yoga and running, I’m still a bundle of nerves at the end of the day...

man, i really want to try meditation. my mom does it and when i ask her how she says, "just think about the air around you and clear your mind." okay, well my mind drifts off from topic to topic really easily. i have googled it but then i see one thing and i click on it and all of a sudden i am on some biography about janis joplin lol.(: i will try to comit!

by <3luvlife<3 on 7/14/2011 1:51:43 AM

need advice???
my names jodi, and i've told i give super great advice on everting!, so if you need any go to my profile, and write a comment that tells my your problem. I will write back for sure.

by jodij123 on 9/6/2010 3:40:58 PM

****************************************************************

HEY GIRLS!

Its me, Facebooker1240, I'd like to say that I started my first ever club!
As the president of course, I am looking for memebers to join my club, to see the application (if you're interested) go to my profile, Club_Hot_Topic. Where you'll also learn about my new club.
This club is all about the most randomest, creative, & most popular topics, wnich either me or any other members can chose, they will change daily. Just help out by posting your comments about the topic, questions will also follow, (also including, surveys, stories, opioion and more!!)

SO PLEASE, JOIN TODAY! JUST DROP BY MY PROFILE! Smile Smile Smile

****************************************************************

by Club_Hot_Topic on 9/2/2010 11:54:34 PM

sounds easy, but then again hard. lol

by purple5698 on 9/2/2010 8:46:53 PM

That's just the thing! But sitting still for a while is just too hard.. Frown

by domo-kun77 on 9/2/2010 6:18:42 PM

Hey girls that are offering to give advice:
Can you please not post your advice introduction on articles? I'm not trying to be mean, but its kind of annoying when I'm trying to read other girls comments about the article and every other comment is someone offering to give advice. Please consider posting it on your profile instead. Thank you so much!! And I'm really sorry if i sounded bossy or mean. Thanks again!!
=]

by thevanillaviolet on 9/2/2010 4:05:50 PM

that sounds so cool and calming!

by lilsmilyface on 9/2/2010 3:59:07 PM

we meditate in our art class! it is awesome and so calming!(: a really good stress reliever for sure!!!Laughing

by allysonk294 on 9/2/2010 3:36:31 PM

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Fights
> Hair
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Mean girls
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 9/2/2010 1:49:18 PM

HEY GIRLIES !
I WILL TELL YOU ADVICE ON ANYTHING !
SOME MODS DONT ANSWER UR QUESTIONS, OR GIVE U
LAME ADVICE, OR PEOPLE DONT GIVE ANY HELPFUL ANSWERS
TO UR QUESTIONS THAT THEY CLAIM THEY WILL.
I PROMISE TO ANSWER UR QUESTIONS THE DAY U POST THEM,
AND I WILL PROBABLY KNOW THE TOPIC INSIDE OUT, OR I WILL
DO SOME RESEARCH FOR U !!!!
ASK ANYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN MY ADIVE...YOU WONT REGRET IT !
I GIVE ADVICE ON ;
-boys ( my best subject )
-clothes
-nutrition
-fun
-sleepover
-teachers
-bullying
-sports
.......and thats just off the top of my head .
PLZ POST A QUESTION ON MY PROFILE !
UR ALL GORGEOUS LADIES !!!!
~Claire $$