Bridget M.

is modding

17 MINUTES AGO VJ dishes about her beef with Ariana: http://t.co/k8gjJNncrH

AN HOUR AGO *Gasp* Is there reallly a @bigtimerush reunion in the works?! http://t.co/ALjnML36H9

2 HOURS AGO 8 easy ways to add more exercise to your sched: http://t.co/dF1R8sFx02

COMMENTS

We Tried It: Meditation

Stress much? I hear ya. As much as I love yoga and running, I’m still a bundle of nerves at the end of the day...

i've tried meditating before.... my brain is impossible to shut off. i always have countless ideas and thoughts in my head

by cassidyann on 9/1/2010 6:10:27 PM

I meditated before at this church camp I went to. It worked and was kind of fun but I couldn't commit to it. Running works best for me.

by bmhartney on 9/1/2010 4:58:32 PM

I think im gonna give that a try... Smile

by jo7jo on 9/1/2010 4:55:21 PM

Hey everyone. Do u keep seeing all these club adds and wondering, "what is up with these?". Well instead of joining clubs where people call u "girlie" or "chica" or even "babe", join the one and only amazing group of doing nothing. It's called 'club special'!! If you have real tough troubles and people think youre different or weird, this is the one and only group for you. Solutions for the worst of times and toughest of troubles. Join now and leave a comment on my profile if you want advice!

by aarrpp99 on 9/1/2010 4:44:59 PM

Come join club Funstuff4girls!!! I need: Sports Sweetie, Puberty Person, and Advertisers(UNLIMITED!!!)!!! We also have girls who specialize in: Homeschooling, Divorce, Fasion, and more!!!(I know, that was cheesy).

Thanks, EgirlH.97 and Daisygrace13(President an VP)

by Funstuff4girls on 9/1/2010 4:10:49 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 9/1/2010 3:33:52 PM