7 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

10 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

11 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Why am I gaining weight around my period?

Why am I gaining weight around my period?

Hey ladies! ask me advice on anything and everything! (attitude, boys, body, fashion, family, friends, make-up, periods, hair, skin, food, work-outs/staying fit, back to school...and those things that are just plain tricky!) I dont mind at all if you ask multiple questions, and i wont judge you by the questions you ask! I ask plenty of "dumb" questions too, and i totally get what you are going through! I will also get back to you ASAP- I get one GL more than 2 times a day (Woo-Hoo for fast and accurate answers!)
JUST ASK ME!

by mofraser on 9/12/2010 6:14:06 PM

MODMODMODMOD
What is a fast and easy way to lose these extra 25 pounds?!?!!?!?

My advice to you would be to move EVERY DAY. Get out and take a walk. Dance around your room to your favorite song. Also control your eating. Eat in smaller portions and dont snack too much. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by JordynJWOWW on 9/11/2010 9:02:52 PM

*************************MOD****************************
hey umm i saw a comment on wearing pantyliners if you have discharge...well idjk how to ask my mom about it....HELP?
love meganewds(:

by meganewds on 9/11/2010 2:28:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
i need your help
so i have this guy friend,who isn't very close to me and is ALWAYS embarrassed to swear in front of me.
once i was in the WORST mood and he LOVES to tease me and ONLY me (on MSN)
SO I WAS LIKE :I'M NOT GONNA CURSE YOU (JOKINGLY),and he said:"its ok" .
i IDIOTICALLY swore.(i'm NOT that kinda girl,i RARELY swear and i wanted him to feel more comfortable around me ,please don't mis-judge me ,i'm only 13 )
anyway,we can all agree it was a stupid mistake,so he BLOCKED me on MSN and facebook.
i felt SOOO guilty,so i sent him an apology via email.and he said :okay ,we're friends.and he added me on MSN again but kept me blocked !!!
i deleted him,because i felt mad at him and myself.
and now i miss talking to him (i don't like him that way) and i REALLY wanna talk to him but i don't wanna show that i care too much ,he might take it the wrong way,but he's my first guy friend
sooo HELP ME !!! i miss him Frown
i SWEAR i'm not rude .

Hey girlie, I know you're not rude and he probably was too. Apologize again and add him back on MSN.

Lauren T.

by nada6797 on 9/8/2010 6:47:19 PM

Moddddd. my cousin was 13 and got electrocuted in july and died. there's more to the story but that's not the point. i still can't get over the fact that he's gone. everytime someone says "my life suckss" or anything like that i always think of how much my cousin apprectiated his life. he ran track and they called hin "cheetah" because he was so fast. i run track and everytime i go to pratice i think of him. i really miss him and nobody understands b/c me and him were really close and told each other everything. Frown what shoud i do?

Hey girlie, keep taking it one day at a time. You'll always miss him, but eventually it's going to be easier to live without him. It's good to do things like running that keep him a part of you.

Lauren T.

by Shais#1FAN! on 9/8/2010 5:42:43 PM

Ok Im 12 my birthday is April 23rd and I on Lu have breast buds and alot of hair on my vagina.I have this white creamy sticky stuff that us in my undies every time I go to the bahroom. what do u think it is cuz it's really grossing me out please help me. Thanks
*Hanna*

by Hannamarie23 on 9/6/2010 4:01:45 PM

MODMODMODMOD

No, I wouldn't recommend doing that.  I would consider talking to your mom or another adult, and also read this article to see if it helps:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/06/23/007-Period-Advice.aspx.

Marie H.

by bubblybee411 on 9/6/2010 3:41:23 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 9/6/2010 9:38:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Smile
At our school we have lockers in 6th, 7th, & 8th grade. They are tall and there aren't enough for everyone so we have to have locker buddies.
In 6th grade we got to pick our locker buddies. This year I'm in 7th grade and we got assigned locker buddies. At first I got like my best friend (yay!). Then a few days I had to switch because another pair of locker buddies weren't getting along and our teacher picked my locker to switch with them. And lucky me, I get the girl in our class who's rude, annoying, bossy, and no one likes her. I had to go to 6th grade camp with her last year, had to sit next to her in tech, and she sat next to me in class for a big chunk of the year. I'm tired of always being with her!
I asked the teacher if I could switch back that day, but she said we'll see how it goes in a week. If I don't switch, I'm gonna freak. How can I politely tell the teacher I really don't wanna be with this girl?!
Thanks!

Hey girlie, wait out the week and explain to your teacher that it's not working out. See how it goes and give it a fair chance before trying to switch. If she continues to be rude then tell your teacher that you don't get along with her and can't share a locker with her.

Lauren T.