AN HOUR AGO Betcha never thought of putting *this* on your pie: http://t.co/mX5kbgrBdx

13 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

17 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

COMMENTS

Snag that dream job: I wanna...be a pro dancer

Anyone who has ever taken a dance class knows how fun and challenging it can be, and that the right teacher can make all the...

I absolutely live to dance Smile it just makes me feel amazing and i really want to have a career in it when i'm older (i'm 14). Does anyone have some helpful links for good dance unis, career guidance etc? Thank you in advance Smile xx

by lovetodance393 on 12/15/2011 12:39:04 AM

i <3 dancing honstly i wld lose mi mind if i cldnt dance

by liv*laff*luv on 7/4/2011 9:58:38 AM

this is my 13th year dancing and i love it i want to be a dance teacher

by angelmarie97 on 1/8/2011 6:24:07 PM

I want to start taking dance lessons but my parents don't approve and don't exactly want to waste lots of money on it... What do I do?

by liliannagranger on 10/8/2010 3:53:50 PM

People at my school say that it is a sport and that comes out of boys mouths also but and this one girl says that dance is a sissy sport but i totally disagree with her. i dance in the program just for kix and it rocks i do jazz, kick, and lyrical

by lolochick11 on 10/3/2010 3:18:11 PM

I Dance! Dancing is fun! This is a cool article to see!!!

by mspandypoo on 9/29/2010 7:24:56 PM

this is my 10th year dancing!! Smile

by teardrops on my jazz shoes on 9/11/2010 1:09:31 PM

I'm been dancing for 11 years know

by daddygirl on 9/9/2010 10:26:22 PM

@ snowdancer I feel the exact same way!! I compete too and I absolutely love it! It's such a great atmosphere and you get to meet new friends from different studios! Smile It's awesome!

by ellsburygirl46 on 9/9/2010 6:32:59 PM

Awesome, I take dance classes and love it! Though I'm not sure I want a career in dance, I do want to keep it in my life. I don't think I'm complete without it!

~lasagna~