6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

8 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

9 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Tips for Healthy Digestion

When I go to the bathroom, I always have a little gas. At school, I don’t hear anyone else do that. Is something wrong with...

woah i didnt know chewing gum made you fart, but it makes sence

by skatetime on 12/12/2010 10:38:08 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod!
I have a huge pimple on the INSIDE of my nose! It really hurts. I've tried popping it and putting medicine on it, but it just keeps getting bigger! Please help! I don't know what to do!!

Hey! just wait it out if popping it didn't work. i dunno I'd try popping it again.
Helen S.

by ~liv4dance~ on 9/30/2010 7:08:42 PM

I have the same problem! But now that I have been losing all of my excess weight I haven't been as much. Smile

by Samocin97 on 9/22/2010 10:06:47 PM

Hey there! Well, due to the awkwardness of my previous message, I'm just gonna put it out there... The kids back home tell me I give pretty good advice... So ya know... just ask... About anything.... And I'll do my best.... Was that better? I think It was... Well, Later!

by soccerkicks97 on 9/19/2010 1:55:11 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Do you have a puberty based question that you don't wanna ask your mom, or you feel uncomfortable asking it? Well come on over to Funstuff4girls and ask me Jamie, puberty person!! I won't judge you at all, I will just help you with your problem or your question!! Hope to see ya soon

<3 Jamie
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by proarchergal42 on 9/9/2010 6:34:51 PM

You shouldn't feel embaressed to fart in the bathroom. I do it all the time sure its a little embaressing but if someone says ewwwwwwwwww just say: " Its a bathroom, don't be imature!".

Hey girls! I give advice on ANYTHING! But what I'm best at giving advice on is:

or anything else!

So go to my profile!

Peace, Love, Cupcakes,

by Cupcake1999 on 9/9/2010 12:16:28 AM

I love reading comments. NJessicaN, very funny. Hahahahah This article made me laugh so much. Yes, I am very immature. Smile

Comment on my profile!!!

by EgirlH.97 on 9/8/2010 10:15:21 PM

Drinking za'atar tea can help release the gas.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 9/8/2010 9:46:14 PM

dear mod, what is pms???

Hey girlie pms is pre-menstrual syndrome. It comes before your period and is the cause of any pre-period moodiness or cramps.

Lauren T.

by chocolategurl5 on 9/8/2010 9:27:31 PM

It's funny because jut when I read this was the exact time I had to pass gas.

by NJessicaN on 9/8/2010 8:30:17 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!