9 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

12 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

13 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Tips for Healthy Digestion

When I go to the bathroom, I always have a little gas. At school, I don’t hear anyone else do that. Is something wrong with...

woah i didnt know chewing gum made you fart, but it makes sence

by skatetime on 12/12/2010 10:38:08 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod!
I have a huge pimple on the INSIDE of my nose! It really hurts. I've tried popping it and putting medicine on it, but it just keeps getting bigger! Please help! I don't know what to do!!
Thanks

Hey! just wait it out if popping it didn't work. i dunno I'd try popping it again.
Helen S.

by ~liv4dance~ on 9/30/2010 7:08:42 PM

I have the same problem! But now that I have been losing all of my excess weight I haven't been as much. Smile

by Samocin97 on 9/22/2010 10:06:47 PM

Hey there! Well, due to the awkwardness of my previous message, I'm just gonna put it out there... The kids back home tell me I give pretty good advice... So ya know... just ask... About anything.... And I'll do my best.... Was that better? I think It was... Well, Later!

by soccerkicks97 on 9/19/2010 1:55:11 PM

*****ATTENTION ALL GIRLS******
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Do you have a puberty based question that you don't wanna ask your mom, or you feel uncomfortable asking it? Well come on over to Funstuff4girls and ask me Jamie, puberty person!! I won't judge you at all, I will just help you with your problem or your question!! Hope to see ya soon

<3 Jamie
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
*****FUNSTUFF4GIRLS*****

by proarchergal42 on 9/9/2010 6:34:51 PM

You shouldn't feel embaressed to fart in the bathroom. I do it all the time sure its a little embaressing but if someone says ewwwwwwwwww just say: " Its a bathroom, don't be imature!".

BE THE BIGGET PERSON!

Hey girls! I give advice on ANYTHING! But what I'm best at giving advice on is:
-Fashion
-Boys
-Friends
-Makeup

or anything else!

So go to my profile!

Peace, Love, Cupcakes,
Katie.M

by Cupcake1999 on 9/9/2010 12:16:28 AM

I love reading comments. NJessicaN, very funny. Hahahahah This article made me laugh so much. Yes, I am very immature. Smile

Comment on my profile!!!

by EgirlH.97 on 9/8/2010 10:15:21 PM

Drinking za'atar tea can help release the gas.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 9/8/2010 9:46:14 PM

dear mod, what is pms???

Hey girlie pms is pre-menstrual syndrome. It comes before your period and is the cause of any pre-period moodiness or cramps.

Lauren T.

by chocolategurl5 on 9/8/2010 9:27:31 PM

It's funny because jut when I read this was the exact time I had to pass gas.

by NJessicaN on 9/8/2010 8:30:17 PM