9 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

11 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

12 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

Tips for Healthy Digestion

When I go to the bathroom, I always have a little gas. At school, I don’t hear anyone else do that. Is something wrong with...

woah i didnt know chewing gum made you fart, but it makes sence

by skatetime on 12/12/2010 10:38:08 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod!
I have a huge pimple on the INSIDE of my nose! It really hurts. I've tried popping it and putting medicine on it, but it just keeps getting bigger! Please help! I don't know what to do!!
Thanks

Hey! just wait it out if popping it didn't work. i dunno I'd try popping it again.
Helen S.

by ~liv4dance~ on 9/30/2010 7:08:42 PM

I have the same problem! But now that I have been losing all of my excess weight I haven't been as much. Smile

by Samocin97 on 9/22/2010 10:06:47 PM

Hey there! Well, due to the awkwardness of my previous message, I'm just gonna put it out there... The kids back home tell me I give pretty good advice... So ya know... just ask... About anything.... And I'll do my best.... Was that better? I think It was... Well, Later!

by soccerkicks97 on 9/19/2010 1:55:11 PM

*****ATTENTION ALL GIRLS******
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Do you have a puberty based question that you don't wanna ask your mom, or you feel uncomfortable asking it? Well come on over to Funstuff4girls and ask me Jamie, puberty person!! I won't judge you at all, I will just help you with your problem or your question!! Hope to see ya soon

<3 Jamie
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
*****FUNSTUFF4GIRLS*****

by proarchergal42 on 9/9/2010 6:34:51 PM

You shouldn't feel embaressed to fart in the bathroom. I do it all the time sure its a little embaressing but if someone says ewwwwwwwwww just say: " Its a bathroom, don't be imature!".

BE THE BIGGET PERSON!

Hey girls! I give advice on ANYTHING! But what I'm best at giving advice on is:
-Fashion
-Boys
-Friends
-Makeup

or anything else!

So go to my profile!

Peace, Love, Cupcakes,
Katie.M

by Cupcake1999 on 9/9/2010 12:16:28 AM

I love reading comments. NJessicaN, very funny. Hahahahah This article made me laugh so much. Yes, I am very immature. Smile

Comment on my profile!!!

by EgirlH.97 on 9/8/2010 10:15:21 PM

Drinking za'atar tea can help release the gas.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 9/8/2010 9:46:14 PM

dear mod, what is pms???

Hey girlie pms is pre-menstrual syndrome. It comes before your period and is the cause of any pre-period moodiness or cramps.

Lauren T.

by chocolategurl5 on 9/8/2010 9:27:31 PM

It's funny because jut when I read this was the exact time I had to pass gas.

by NJessicaN on 9/8/2010 8:30:17 PM

Need to shed a few pounds? Create an online club or blog to keep you motivated to work out. You can share your experiences with other people who are trying to get healthy.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.