9 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

12 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

13 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Tips for Healthy Digestion

When I go to the bathroom, I always have a little gas. At school, I don’t hear anyone else do that. Is something wrong with...

woah i didnt know chewing gum made you fart, but it makes sence

by skatetime on 12/12/2010 10:38:08 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod!
I have a huge pimple on the INSIDE of my nose! It really hurts. I've tried popping it and putting medicine on it, but it just keeps getting bigger! Please help! I don't know what to do!!
Thanks

Hey! just wait it out if popping it didn't work. i dunno I'd try popping it again.
Helen S.

by ~liv4dance~ on 9/30/2010 7:08:42 PM

I have the same problem! But now that I have been losing all of my excess weight I haven't been as much. Smile

by Samocin97 on 9/22/2010 10:06:47 PM

Hey there! Well, due to the awkwardness of my previous message, I'm just gonna put it out there... The kids back home tell me I give pretty good advice... So ya know... just ask... About anything.... And I'll do my best.... Was that better? I think It was... Well, Later!

by soccerkicks97 on 9/19/2010 1:55:11 PM

*****ATTENTION ALL GIRLS******
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Do you have a puberty based question that you don't wanna ask your mom, or you feel uncomfortable asking it? Well come on over to Funstuff4girls and ask me Jamie, puberty person!! I won't judge you at all, I will just help you with your problem or your question!! Hope to see ya soon

<3 Jamie
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
*****FUNSTUFF4GIRLS*****

by proarchergal42 on 9/9/2010 6:34:51 PM

You shouldn't feel embaressed to fart in the bathroom. I do it all the time sure its a little embaressing but if someone says ewwwwwwwwww just say: " Its a bathroom, don't be imature!".

BE THE BIGGET PERSON!

Hey girls! I give advice on ANYTHING! But what I'm best at giving advice on is:
-Fashion
-Boys
-Friends
-Makeup

or anything else!

So go to my profile!

Peace, Love, Cupcakes,
Katie.M

by Cupcake1999 on 9/9/2010 12:16:28 AM

I love reading comments. NJessicaN, very funny. Hahahahah This article made me laugh so much. Yes, I am very immature. Smile

Comment on my profile!!!

by EgirlH.97 on 9/8/2010 10:15:21 PM

Drinking za'atar tea can help release the gas.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 9/8/2010 9:46:14 PM

dear mod, what is pms???

Hey girlie pms is pre-menstrual syndrome. It comes before your period and is the cause of any pre-period moodiness or cramps.

Lauren T.

by chocolategurl5 on 9/8/2010 9:27:31 PM

It's funny because jut when I read this was the exact time I had to pass gas.

by NJessicaN on 9/8/2010 8:30:17 PM

haha this is kinda funny
but we've all been there smelt that.
talk to your doc if it gets serious or you start to feel extremely awkward and dont wanna go pee at school!

comment on my pro! i give advice about everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great day!

by narnianpirate on 9/8/2010 5:09:17 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 9/8/2010 3:18:11 PM