Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

13 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

14 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Celeb blush much? Kelsey Chow

“My school did a two-week [trip] for the French festival to perform Les Mis. I played little Cosette and we did a home concert right...

ask me for advice about beauty or clothes and i will answer within 48 hours

by kittykove2 on 11/12/2010 3:08:25 PM

wow! thats horrible! At least she recovered

by lovegirl10 on 9/20/2010 8:35:40 AM

Pair of Kings is awesome, i love doc shaw

by Jalana-Joy12 on 9/19/2010 10:15:11 PM

i loved the movie Pair of Kings it was so funnny LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!

by Byou on 9/11/2010 7:25:09 PM

Hey Ladies!!

Thanks for all the awesome comments!
We wanted to let you know that we are writing a book that will be called "The Breakup Bible". And we need YOUR help!!

In this book we'll have a ton of the worst breakup situations and ways to avoid having an achey-breaky-heart. Smile But your job is to comment and tell us YOUR breakup story! And yes, this book WILL BE published!

Just comment on our profile telling us your FIRST NAME ONLY!!!
and what state you live in, and your story!

Yup, it's as simple as that. If you have any questions just comment on our profile ladies! Thanks!!

xoxoxoxoxo,

bibi, morg, & abby <3

by mabbigaile on 9/9/2010 9:39:26 PM

i'm sorry about that. but still pretty funny.

also what is a pair of kings anyways :S

by aqua girl on 9/9/2010 5:43:39 PM

LOL that's funny and very embarrassing I can't wait until the premiere of Pair of Kings it seems like a really awesome show

by Princess Keziyah on 9/8/2010 10:55:53 PM

love it lol

by mee+u=4ever on 9/8/2010 7:29:43 PM

Hey she has the same b-day as my sister! My big sis will be 17 tomorrow!

by Photochickie on 9/8/2010 6:31:23 PM

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 9/8/2010 3:21:26 PM