AN HOUR AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

1 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

2 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

My parents are ruining my social life!

I love hanging with my friends, but I’m always missing out on stuff. My parents let me out with my friends at least once or...

MY parents take me pretty much anywhere to see my friends, but that's because we're all homeschooled and only get to see each other about once a week during the school year, and unless we organize a day never in the summer. And they all live out of walking distance from my hopuse (none of my friends live in my city, just the neighboring cities) my bf live 40 minutes away! It sucks, but we make it work Smile

by rockinbookz14 on 9/10/2010 1:08:21 PM

MOD- My friend's mom just died. I'm not BEST friends with this girl (who's 16), but we are definitely what I would consider friends. The memorial service is in an hour, and I planning on wearing a fancy black dress that has blue and white flowers/leaves on it and a small black sweater and high heels. I don't have any ballet flats that'll work because of my narrow foot. It's either flip flops, or high heels. Is this too much to wear? Too overdressed?? It's the only black outfit that'll work.

Hey girl, I think heels are appropriate. If you'd rather wear flip-flips, that would be okay too. I think your friend will care more that you are there for her, rather than what you are wearing.
Lauren H.

by jen on 9/10/2010 10:18:59 AM

same here except other end of it i never get to see my friends

by wednesday1408 on 9/10/2010 3:06:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD This guy i like might like me back but im not sure! He sits next to me in bio(by choice) i gave him my phone number and we text 1-3 times a week. one day i was walking in a room and he held the door open for me. and tonight he wanted to call me(but i couldn't) so we are going to meet tomorrow morning so i can help him with his homework(idk if he really needs help cuz i texted him telling him i did my homework and he asked which homework i did and he said he wanted me to help him on it) and hes a sophmore and im a freshmen. what do you think???? and if he doesn't like me than what can i do tomorrow morning to let him know?? thanks <3

Hey girl, I think that's definitely possible. Tomorrow, sit really close to him tomorrow and flirt with him. If he flirts back, smiles a lot and gives you little signs he likes you, than keep at it! Maybe soon enough you'll be able to ask him to hang. =]

Lauren R.

by sodapoprocker on 9/9/2010 11:50:31 PM

It's because your a girl, parents mostly lock up the girls and would care less if their son is out getting drunk at a party as long as they had a safe driver.:/

by i_luv_devin on 9/9/2010 11:30:21 PM

Ugh I hate how my parents say I can't go into town without a friend who lives in my neighborhood (Don't have one near me) and its a small town! Like 3,000 max!

by Randafanna2 on 9/9/2010 10:50:00 PM

Story of my life.

LolSmile

by woodwinkedx3 on 9/9/2010 9:15:56 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!
How do you meet guys if you're homeschooled?

hey! Join clubs or local sports or maybe at religious meetings. I'm also pretty sure they have mixers for homeschooled kids but you'd have to look that up. Good luck!
Helen S.

by Browniej12 on 9/9/2010 8:25:27 PM

I feel the same way.

by saveourearth96 on 9/9/2010 7:50:29 PM

Ha! Consider urself lucky! the only place i get to hang out with my friends are after school! I feel that i can only go to parties. ive never been to a sleepover.

by Kikikim8 on 9/9/2010 7:33:28 PM