AN HOUR AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

3 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

15 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

COMMENTS

My parents are ruining my social life!

I love hanging with my friends, but I’m always missing out on stuff. My parents let me out with my friends at least once or...

HEY GIRLS!
IM THE TYPE OF GIRL WHO GIVES GREAT ADVICE WHEN ITS NOT ABOUT ME! IF YOU WANT A GUYS PERSPECTIVE ON THINGS LIKE MAKEUP OR JUST BOYS ADVICE I HAVE A BGF WHO WILL ANSWER! I CAN ANSWER TOO IM PRETTY GOOD WITH GUYS! PLEASE LEAVE ME A MESSEGE ON MY PROFILE AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU USUALLY 1-2 DAYS! I CAN GIVE LONG DETAILED ADVICE OF WHATEVER YOU NEED!! I HOPE I CAN GIVE GREAT ADVICE TO YOU GUYS! ENJOY SUMMER
xoxo
Maggie
P.s. if your profile is not publicly visible i'll answer on my profile. if it is you'll find my feedback there!

by RockNRollx3o on 9/9/2010 6:27:05 PM

HEY GIRLS!
xoxo
Maggie

by RockNRollx3o on 9/9/2010 6:26:57 PM

hey so in art class at my table we were having a fun time then we started talking about homecoming, then my friend wispered to me that i should go with the guy sitting next to me and i felt on the spot and nervous so i wispered back hes a little short, and i guess he heard, and left the table, but then he came back, but i feel horrible!!!!! i kind of like him to! what do i do? how do i say sorry? i still wanna go to homecoming with him. i feel like a jerk! help

by icestar321 on 9/9/2010 5:55:58 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey so in art class at my table we were having a fun time then we started talking about homecoming, then my friend wispered to me that i should go with the guy sitting next to me and i felt on the spot and nervous so i wispered back hes a little short (he is, but i'm not predgiduce, don't care how tall people are), and i guess he heard, and left the table, but then he came back, but i feel horrible!!!!! i kind of like him to! what do i do? how do i say sorry? i still wanna go to homecoming with him. i feel like a jerk! help

hey! Just ask him to the dance and forget apologizing. you asking him out will prove you don't care about his height. Good luck!
Helen S.

by icestar321 on 9/9/2010 5:38:20 PM

My parents are pretty strict most of the time. Mostly with seeing my friends alot. But, i think i'm allowed seeing my friends more than once a month!!

Alot of ppl think my parents are strict. But i think the deal is, Is that there parents are just not strict enough.
Just think of it that way.

Come check out my profile!!<3

by soccer babe <3 on 9/9/2010 5:37:56 PM

my parents r also use to be pretty strict, now i just cant go to friends houses. I think its bridge r. or funfudge602, my mom is like that too, i told here, i have my a diff. taste in fashion then she does, now she says i can go and shop wherever i want to.

by nsadaqat on 9/9/2010 5:03:59 PM

Today, I was harassed on my bus, because I don't know where babies come from and all of that stuff. Even my "Best Friends" joined in. I feel so weird now. Is this something you should know in eigth grade, or do I live a sheltered life? Also what should I do about my friends, especialy since one is my locker partner?
Thanks. Please don't tell me to tell my parents, because then everything would become super complicated...

Hey! I wish i could just explain it to you, but the truth is this is a conversation your parents should have had with you a few years ago. It's awkward, but you have to ask them about it because they can give you the real facts without confusing you. Good luck!
Helen S.

by Bootsie753 on 9/9/2010 4:33:30 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***
Where are some fun places I can go with my friends for my birthday? Or what can I do at my house? No bowling or roller blading, please. Thank you!

Hey! I think these ideas sound super fun http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/05/13/reader-submitted-sleepover-ideas.aspx Happy B-day!

Helen S.

by crazyshortie13 on 9/9/2010 4:25:13 PM

HEY
HEY
HEY
HEY
HEY
!!!!!

COME SEE MY PROFILE AND COME AND READ MY BLOG THERE!!!!!

ill talk about E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!! Boys, grades, fashion, my life, your life, life in general.

And the best part it (drum roll please)..... Its interactive!!!!!!!

Thats right- YOU tell ME what to blog about! and ill finish each blog with a question that you can answer with a post!!!!

COME AND SEE IT!
Just CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

by dancergal22 on 9/9/2010 3:55:52 PM

u just need stand up 2 them. u just need 2tel it 2 them straight.An if that doesnt work try 2 persuade them a litle more. Good Luck.

by lollypopo on 9/9/2010 3:49:03 PM