2 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

2 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

2 HOURS AGO RT @vic_tory_ous: @dellhome @InternQueen @girlslifemag If you can write well, you can do anything! ✏️💪#LearnItShareItt

COMMENTS

Should I dump my bragging best friend?

My best friend and I have been friends for 6 years. The thing is, she is always trying to be better than me (and she's succeeding, too.)...

JOURNAL KEEPING:

i think that keeping a journal is important. when we grow up, i bet we are going to wonder what we were thinking when we were 13. if you have a journal or a record of that time, we can go and see exactly what we were thinking. or iif someday we have daughters, we could give them our records to see that we will have gone through the same thing. inventors and presidents and well-known people throughout history kept journals so that so that people today can read them. it all gets recorded in history. maybe one day i will be recrded in history and people will read my journals...
post your comments on my profile!
--OLIVIA xxoo =)

by olive90 on 9/27/2010 6:32:18 PM

tell her how you feel and if she undestands then still be her friend if she dont just dump her

by kendra102 on 9/26/2010 8:50:58 PM

hey girl!if she's aturally being mean,dump her.

by clairinetplayer84 on 9/25/2010 7:08:24 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I just made a new friend, but the problem is I sometimes don't know what to say... We walk the same way to school, we just say "hi" and keep walking and there are sometimes these moments of awkwardness. I am usually a very social person and I love to chat, but I don't know what to say or talk about. I want to get to know her, but I don't know what to ask!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Hey girl, why not ask about classes or her weekend? Make small talk and if she says something that strikes you ("I watched Glee," etc.), jump in and make a new convo about the shared interest.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by shootingStar2531 on 9/24/2010 9:50:40 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODDDD!!!!!
How can i make people like me?? im sorta quirky but smart, but i dont think people like that! also im not that outgoing, so how can i become more likable and friendly and stuff??? thank you!

Hey! There's no one way to. You just have to come off as genuine to other people. If you have trouble with that, put yourself in more social settings and observe others. You'll get the hang of it!
Helen S.

by cherrynerd24 on 9/23/2010 6:58:39 PM

I was friends with a girl since I can remember and last Christmas we just went our separte ways I hung around with the guys but now I have the greatiest friends ever n defo don't regret it

by Insideoutkid on 9/23/2010 1:15:53 PM

Mod!
I went out with mah 2 frndz nd they r again going out but has not invited me .I feel bad and left out .How can i be fun to be around so tat people will hang out with me???Frown
P.S thnk u ....

hey girly, the best thing to do is be yourself! there's plenty of ways to make new friends - here's 10! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/07/30/how-to-make-friends.aspx

Abby L.

by Pri-rockz on 9/21/2010 6:03:48 AM

MODMODMOD I always see that the populars are having more fun. More attention from boys, hanging out in giant groups, always someone to talk to, and confidence. I know a lot of people but the popular people intimidate me. I feel like I am such a loser next to them. I know i'm not a nerd or a geek but still. It's like I want them to like me, but i'm scared to sit by them at school. Why do I feel this way?

Hey girl, It happens to lots of girls to feel self-conscious or not good about themselves.  When that happens, it's easy to compare to other people and think that they have it better.  But someone told me some really great advice lately:  Don't compare your insides to someone else's outsides.  Those girls may look like they are having fun and are super-confident, and it might be true, but it's possible that they have days when they feel less-than-perfect, too.  Think of everyone as an equally great potential friend, and remember that you are a pretty fabulous girl yourself.

Marie H.

by kittencat445 on 9/20/2010 7:33:40 PM

MOd! I have this BFF she insults me and ignores me in public.She is v stubborn nd helpless.I need a new BFF ...so shuld i keep da old bff ? How can i become bff with some other girl?? thankzz

Hey girl! I think you should take with your best friend and tell her how you're feeling! She probably isn't aware that she is being insulting! Talk it our first and see if you can settle your problems, but also be outgoing, friendly, and nice to other girls too and you will be able to have multiple BFF's.

Lindsay S.

by Pri-rockz on 9/20/2010 6:15:30 AM

modmodmodmodmod! help me!
okay, so there is this guy that i have known 6th since grade and i REALLY like him. but i am not wether as a friend or at a higher level. he invited me to go to his house (well, his grandparents house) i have been there before, but it was brief. what do i say!!!
HELP!

Hey girl!  No sweat!  You should totally hangout with him there if he asks you and you're into him.  Maybe you'll be able to tell if he's really into you while you two hangout!
Natalie V.