9 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

12 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

13 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Should I dump my bragging best friend?

My best friend and I have been friends for 6 years. The thing is, she is always trying to be better than me (and she's succeeding, too.)...

MOD MOD MOD!
Whenever i like a guy i either get really happy or really mad ): so today in 8th period this guy sits beside me and i think i like him and he talks to me alot and stuff but i keep getting annoyed and mad but im really not...if he says i like your outfit i just like start moking him! but i cant help it..and then this other guy i like too always makes me laugh! and then i look like an idiot! im like always giggling even if he's just reading a paragraph in class! so why do i this i just want it to stop and have a nice conversation with them (:

Hey girl, you need to step back and take a deep breath. Sounds like the butterflies are taking over. Dare yourself to treat them just like you would any other friend and see what happens!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by princess24 on 9/14/2010 8:40:49 PM

hey come check out club beautiful smarties!

get help with any
SCHOOL
or
BEAUTY issues
from homework to peer presseure and make up to outfits im your girl!
post a a question and will be responed to to within 24 hrs! so get writing Smile

by princess24 on 9/14/2010 8:20:31 PM

I'm sry gurl that sucks

Visit not my profile but pieQgirls profile! She gives good advice

by cheerleadrgurl123 on 9/14/2010 8:18:13 PM

MOD**MOD** i have a friend. she is my best friend too. i luv that chick to death but i wanna shine on my own for once! everytime we do sumthing together she steals all the spotlight and everyone forgets im there. when i talk to my other best friend about and and ask her how i shud explain she is like im not over reacted cuz its true i noticed it alot but she didnt know wha to do either. now i wanted to do gymnastics to make new friends and maybe later get on the team. but if she does the same its going to be another thing she steals my thunder in. i hate being in the backround all the time! what do i do?

Hey girl,  your sitch sounds a lot like Blair and Serena's on Gossip Girl. My suggestion is to a) realize it's not a competition and b) sign up for gymnastics and not worry about her "stealing your thunder." It's important to realize there's enough room for two under the spotlight together.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by daninic on 9/14/2010 7:19:12 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
i Liked my friends brother for a long time and i got over him in tim (like 6 years kindof time) and then we became really close friends. last night he texts me to tell me that he has a gf and i cant tell his 'rents or sisters (ARGH!!) I told him i was happy 4 him which i am. It made me soooo happy to hear him like that all happy and gushy but maybe that was the sister-friend-girl part of me but the other part of me felt a little hurt. Because even though i knew we'd never be together because hes 15 and im 13 it stung a lot u kno? like i have to be careful of what i say to him because there's this whole other girl that means so much more to him then i ever will and he's only known her for 2 weeks and he's known me since we were 5 and 7.Thats like seven years!! Can u tel me what to do to make me feel better?

Hey girl, I think you need to distance yourself for a bit from him. Know you are important to him in a way this girlfriend will never be: you're a longtime friend. Keep his secret but take some time for yourself. You're still a little hurt, but time heals.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by inshyra628 on 9/14/2010 7:04:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD
hey im in the exact situation and im thinking about ending the friendship we been friends for two years and i guess what im trying to ask is how do u end a friendship exactly?
thanks ********please RESPOND********

Hey girl, distance. Just separate from your friend — do less with her. With time, the friendship will fade on its own.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by muney574 on 9/14/2010 6:47:34 PM

I had a friend like this. SO ANNOYING!

by Photochickie on 9/14/2010 4:43:11 PM

I know exactly how you feel. I had a friend just like that. I talked to her about it and it turned into a huge fight at recess last year so I suggest for you to do it privately so the whole grade isn't all talking about it. We still don't talk so if you still want to be friends you should take a different approch than I did.

by melii5051 on 9/14/2010 3:59:47 PM

Talk to herrrr! Glad my friends are pretty chill LaughingDDD

Check out my profile, pleeasssee! LaughingDD
taylur