10 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

13 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

13 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Freaked to tell your buds you're crushing on a geek?

Freaked to tell your buds you’re ga-ga for a geek?

there's a guy named Ryan in my grade, but he's the total opposite of justin bieber...he looks like shawn white (so i'm told) and looks down on any music that isn't metal or screamo or whatever. he's cool, though.

by the_last_ninja on 11/19/2011 8:55:17 PM

Hey! My friend is Jay! And he is awesome!

by warriorcat4567 on 8/24/2011 2:51:07 AM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

by basketballcutie11 on 8/21/2011 9:20:23 PM

Hey guys! I can give you great advice! just check out my page!

by lindseyd9 on 4/21/2011 8:58:40 PM

hahaha thats funny. i know a Brad, a Ryan, and a Jay! haha Laughing

by erynn14 on 3/13/2011 6:26:44 PM

last year my crush was so into me but this year he started giving me mixed signals and then after christmas break he's totally ignoring. HELP!!! and don't just tell me to ask him out or ask him how he feels cus I'm way too shy

by Eleanor1997 on 2/16/2011 11:00:19 PM

MOD
So i can't decide if i like this guy or not, he is one of my really good friends and were pretty close. He is definatly cute but a dork, he is like a mix between a soccer jock and a world of warcraft nerd. It dosent bother me or anything im jsut not sure if i should like him... i used to like him when i was younger but stopped and now i dont know what to do! plus the fact that our moms are really good friends and we have been going to school together since we were 5 and are going to the same highschool...i just don;t know what to do

Hey girlie! If you have feelings for this cutie, go for it! If you're scared that people will think he's a dork, just remind yourself of all the awesome qualities he has.

Clare W.

by Hawtchik101 on 1/25/2011 12:35:25 PM

Hey everyone!
I am competing against my friend about who gets the most comments on their profile! Help me win! Go check out my rocking question or comment!
l
l
l
l
V

by kmn21 on 1/23/2011 12:59:24 PM

Dear moderator
please help me! My question is never posted! So I like this guy; but I think he doesn't like me back. So I want to move on with my life. The problem is that I don't know how to move on with my life if I still have feelings for him. I am thinking about him less often, but school is tomorrow so I will have too. Also I can't breakthe habit of me lookin at him all the time! Please help me I don't know what to do about getting over him!!!! Please help me, moderator!

Helen S.

by kmn21 on 1/23/2011 12:57:10 PM

Hey chicas! This is Happy. I love giving advice- ask me anything- I’ll give you advice on school, boys, clothes, style, makeup, hair, beauty, family, friends, parties and other hangouts, gifts, jobs, workouts, eating, health, accessories, your body, entertainment, hobbies, after-school, depression, drama of any kind, difficult situations, holidays, bullies, and anything else you want help figuring out! Ask your question on my profile, and I’ll post your question with well-thought out advice underneath on your wall ASAP!

by Ask Happy on 1/13/2011 6:46:38 PM