8 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

8 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

11 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

Get the Write Friend!

Is your mailbox looking a little empty these days? Find another GL Girl and share your world! Ever wish you had faraway friends? Girls who could...

I don't have $20! But, I'm better off writing to my camp counselor who is my pen pal other than paying monet for one on here

by LivieLoo on 9/22/2012 4:12:49 PM

I payed and did the GL thing. I got 5 pen pals! But only 2 of them answered! 1 doesn't write much and the other is okay. All in all, I'm not sure if you guys should do this.

mailyse f.

by sohi105 on 9/21/2012 3:36:26 PM

I`d love to
but Frown(
20 $$
Here is my nick yahoo: unbreakable_94
Hope to make friend with you Laughing
^^

by unbreakable_94 on 9/11/2012 7:16:14 AM

I'm already paying twenty dollars for the subscription and I dont have any more money!

by ClaytonCubs on 9/4/2012 6:39:32 PM

I wish I could do it but i'm not paying $20

by Cola on 8/21/2012 10:09:04 AM

This does sound really cool but then you have to have 20 bucks. I don't have 20 bucks to spend right now.

by blue jeans on 8/16/2012 8:47:23 PM

I was really about to go use this pen pal thing! Does anyone know a good website to find a pen pal? Like with real people my age? (13) anything would be helpful thanks so much! Smile P.S. to Girl's Life: if you ever start it up again, I'll be your first customer! haha Smile

by luvdolphin on 8/16/2012 5:36:09 PM

lol i dont have $20 and this sounds really cool so can some email me

Sorry girl, but ya can't swap emails on the GL site!
Carrie R.

by maiyah_loves_you on 8/15/2012 4:27:15 PM

I think it sounds pretty cool! I'll ask for $20 for Christmas lol. I really want a pen pal! I hope I get a real person though...

by luvdolphin on 8/13/2012 4:36:47 PM

I totally wish I could too but.............does anybody have a spare 20 bucks I could borrow???

by liebling on 8/7/2012 7:31:20 PM