6 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

6 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

9 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Get the Write Friend!

Is your mailbox looking a little empty these days? Find another GL Girl and share your world! Ever wish you had faraway friends? Girls who could...

I'd love to but $20....?

by Apple cake on 6/23/2011 6:06:21 AM

I wouldnt pay 20$. More likey 5-10 dollars.

by life.style.beauty101 on 6/22/2011 11:19:54 PM

I would love to do it, but $20? What if they don't even write back? Then it was a waste.

by cats-r-the-best on 6/20/2011 12:23:31 PM

Anybody like vampires

by Katybug2000 on 6/11/2011 1:08:54 AM

too much money to be set up with a friend u dont even know

by bunnybaby on 5/31/2011 6:42:55 PM

thanks stuiped u have to pay can anyhting be free this days omg

justinbeberfans #1

by beiberfever41 on 5/26/2011 8:29:02 PM

mod mod mod
I signed up for this at least 6 months ago and I haven't gotten anything about it. I'm kinda confused... Frown

Hey girl, you should've received one 4-6 weeks after you submitted your app. I'd definitely contact us here about it and someone should get back to you shortly who can give you an update on your file exactly (unfortunately I don't work from the office so I don't have access to that info). http://www.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by tashyflower on 5/19/2011 8:33:30 PM

I would tots do it but, i mean 20$!!??? i could buy lik 3 books w/ tht! I hav a penpal in Korea alredy but thot this would b fun, nvm.

by Korky on 5/14/2011 1:52:20 PM

Do you have to live in the states or can u live in canada???????????? Smile

by iluvMUNRO on 5/8/2011 2:17:21 PM

i want a pen pal but i'm living on Japan! hmp!!!
I Want to live in America Again!!!!!

by leizirhc on 5/7/2011 5:41:05 AM