1 HOURS AGO 5 ways to nix nasty thigh sweat probz: http://t.co/982h3PqHBE

2 HOURS AGO What to do when your bra-stuffing secret gets revealed: http://t.co/wZC6Zb2Um4

3 HOURS AGO This guy is the definition of the perfect summer crush: http://t.co/JoExgHz0cs

COMMENTS

Get the Write Friend!

Is your mailbox looking a little empty these days? Find another GL Girl and share your world! Ever wish you had faraway friends? Girls who could...

I agree it is stupid to pay 20$ for a penpal, just use penpal world.com, its FREE and if anyone wants to be my penpal, for free my e-mail is alli_hippie@yahoo.com ;)

by gothhippie on 1/25/2011 5:22:13 PM

ya u could just find some one on GL and just talk to them like a pen pal.

by mazzie on 1/23/2011 8:31:15 PM

I'm not paying 20 bucks a month i thought it was like email oh and comment ur email or if u can send a message send ur email so to be penpals.

by gamergirl536 on 1/22/2011 3:47:23 PM

i dont think you should pay for your friends. i mean they are friends..

by thinkpink3187 on 1/21/2011 10:04:33 PM

why do we need to pay a fee of twenty dollars???

by sapphirekope on 1/21/2011 9:59:32 PM

Great program! I got this as a Christmas present but it just came yesterday. I already got my first response! I recommend!

by kirklin22 on 1/21/2011 10:07:40 AM

Realllly awesome idea just pretty pricey! Too much Moolah$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

by d00dleg4l18 on 1/19/2011 3:41:45 PM

I already have a penpal and it didnt cost me a thing.. but then again i met her in real life bbut she lives far away

by rososoccer7 on 1/19/2011 3:10:59 PM

woooooooooooooow

by cutekick909 on 1/18/2011 10:42:33 PM

$20 IS a lot of money. I mean you're payin' 4 ur own "friends".

by JMFWJH13 on 1/17/2011 6:25:54 PM