AN HOUR AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

3 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

COMMENTS

Get the Write Friend!

Is your mailbox looking a little empty these days? Find another GL Girl and share your world! Ever wish you had faraway friends? Girls who could...

This is too exspensive i mean wut if there really wasnt no one?

by Kiba102 on 1/17/2011 2:10:16 PM

Why should we have to pay....I guess i have enough friends at school...lol

by Fizzyfizz! on 1/16/2011 4:27:14 PM

$20? REALLY?  Marly Z.

by wildchild96 on 1/15/2011 8:32:18 PM

we could get our own pen pals! and not pay!

by facebookchicka on 1/15/2011 3:29:04 PM

It cost way to much.I mean, $20??? It's easier to find a new friend on the street then to pay that much!

by artZie on 1/13/2011 7:20:56 PM

my mom will not let me wit cost to much to just talk to some one

by janelle20103 on 1/12/2011 1:13:57 AM

i did it but my pen pal split after like 2 days. =(

by lightbulb540 on 1/11/2011 7:48:59 PM

MOD
heyy, I really want a pen pal, but my mom won't let me. She thinks its too easy for a creeper to talk to me and stuff. So how do I get her to let me? And also, how do you know the person isn't a creeper? Thanks!

Hey girlie. Tell your mom that GL actually has a pen pal system where we allow girls to write to girls across the country. Check it out, http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/09/22/Get-the-Write-Friend.aspx.
Elizabeth P.