12 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

15 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

16 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

Get the Write Friend!

Is your mailbox looking a little empty these days? Find another GL Girl and share your world! Ever wish you had faraway friends? Girls who could...

my sister got a pen pal through another magazine and i think it was free or like $10 and now my sister and her pen pal are like best friends. they used to write letters back and forth but now that their so close they mostly call and text each other. They even have the same exact birthday.

by dance33 on 1/8/2011 11:32:42 AM

I think the price is reasonable . I'm just worried that my pen pals and i wont get along

by maddie95 on 1/1/2011 9:10:52 PM

this sounds like fun but the only thing keeping me away is the $20 part

by angiestar1325 on 1/1/2011 8:39:40 PM

I think this is really awesome! You get to meet someone new! And, your both girls, so you can relate. It will also keep you busy. I ♥ this idea a lot!

by niknik99 on 1/1/2011 11:14:56 AM

I just signed up. I think it will be worth it the only thing is the $20. Although you do get 5 pen pals so its like $4 per girl, right? Anyway I can also spend growing up with her though email and stuff. I can have my personal life and someone I can trust have have a great friendship with!

by madisonbieker101 on 12/31/2010 2:46:47 AM

Yah i agree i really dont like to pay like 20 dollars for a pen pal u should just get their email and write to them on email

by kaylen_summer14 on 12/30/2010 3:32:21 PM

Hey!! I just signed up to get a pen pal. I hope the names come!! I think $20 is reasonable since you might get 10 girls writing you. But I hope the people I get actually write me back!!

by mkrbrox13 on 12/30/2010 12:08:07 PM

I want 1!!!!!!!!!!

by cookiemonsta on 12/29/2010 1:48:04 PM

omg i want to do this but my mom would never let me let alone give me 20 dollars Jessica W.

by Chaela1997 on 12/22/2010 9:31:21 AM

I read the comments and a couple people said that they signed up but letters never came. I want to have pen-pals but I dont want that to happen to me.

by jollyhappyholly on 12/20/2010 12:51:44 AM