43 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of friend are you?

Get the Write Friend!

Is your mailbox looking a little empty these days? Find another GL Girl and share your world! Ever wish you had faraway friends? Girls who could...

i'm not even going to try to many peeps say it don't work. and who whould pay $20 not me

by kohurlbut on 11/13/2010 4:50:51 PM

thanks for telling me you still havent gotten ur pen pal now i know not to pay the 20$ for nothing and emsubu its email not snail mail silly!

by hannahsmynumba1 on 11/11/2010 2:12:48 AM

I signed up for this in August and I STILL haven't gotten anything about it. It's a major rip-off. And I was really looking forward to it to >Frown

by Rachoo1611 on 11/10/2010 12:40:36 PM

i think we should email each other instead, that way we wont have to wait ffor the mail so long. it takes 4 days for a letter to get to texas from where i am, then 4 days to get here from there. emailing wouldnt take that much time...

by htrent1 on 11/8/2010 9:08:07 PM

They do have to pay to keep this site and their magazine running so they decided to create this pen pal thing. Frown

by XxEmicant_EmoryxX on 11/6/2010 7:00:26 AM

That's a good idea! I just can't do it because my mom won't pay. Frown Oh well......Smile

by Ibdoglover on 11/5/2010 10:46:56 PM

omg! it should totally be free! I mean who's gonna pay 20 dollars just to send a few letters that are also gonna have a price for stamps and the paper and stuff...Just saying.

by emsubu on 11/4/2010 8:25:47 PM

Now there are comments saying that it doesn't work. Wow what a rip off GL. We want to connect with other people at least let us do that. Some people in this world are living in a box and risking their life for 20 dollars a day and here we are paying 20 dollars for a stupid pen pal thing that doesn't even work. I mean come on peopleSmile love, hannah m

by GLHannahxoxo9498 on 11/2/2010 7:09:05 PM

Why do we have to pay 20 dollars. It should totally be free. All we want to do is connect with other people. Some of us don't know what life is like down in Florida or Nebraska why do we have to pay to find out? That's what I have to say about thatSmile LOL xoxo forever, Hannah M

by GLHannahxoxo9498 on 11/2/2010 7:04:51 PM

i fell like it should be free. because its basically we are interested and its not like your using your stamps to send back and forth with each other! right?

by jayloo10 on 10/26/2010 6:10:50 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?