8 HOURS AGO You asked, we answered: All of your period problems explained: http://t.co/m2z8rSRDk4 pic.twitter.com/uDc7ZhRphV

9 HOURS AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ

10 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

COMMENTS

Get the Write Friend!

Is your mailbox looking a little empty these days? Find another GL Girl and share your world! Ever wish you had faraway friends? Girls who could...

why dont weee just start our online penpal thing go to my page and post things and ill start itSmile but its gonna be through email!!!

by makalaish on 10/26/2010 9:26:25 AM

i got one a couple of years ago and never got anything

by 77wii on 10/25/2010 3:56:51 PM

i did this two or three years ago and never recieved anything and my uncle paid for it and did i feel bad tht he wasted his money.

by 77wii on 10/25/2010 3:54:37 PM

I did this several months ago and it never came!!!! It didn't work!!

by tashyflower on 10/25/2010 3:05:56 PM

thats so unfair $20????? i know a different way to get a pen pal but the thing is its not as good as this. exept that u have 2 pay $20Frown

by flipper9983 on 10/21/2010 12:50:13 PM

Such a waste of $20 dollars. That's so expensive! In china, it's 112 yen! That's expnesive.

by CrystalSwarovski on 10/19/2010 7:25:33 AM

why is it a total waste of 20$?

by xomadmaddiexo on 10/17/2010 5:24:09 PM

I want a pen pal, but i don't want to pay 20 dollars, my parents are already complaining that they give me too much money.

by crowellgirl2 on 10/17/2010 3:27:01 PM

I guess it's reasonable. Just asking, how many girls are there out there as pen pals. Because if there's a lot, maybe, I'll send it in...

by chellie on 10/16/2010 1:08:00 PM

I wish it didn't cost so much. I have so much in my mind that I want to let it out but the Pen Pals cost too much.

by gschutjer on 10/15/2010 9:42:20 PM