15 MINUTES AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

3 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

4 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

Get the Write Friend!

Is your mailbox looking a little empty these days? Find another GL Girl and share your world! Ever wish you had faraway friends? Girls who could...

Now i see why it is coming to a close...DUHH the 20$ Really?!?!

by livibug 11 on 8/2/2012 5:01:18 PM

Wat I don't like is you have to pay and you can actaully get one for free I'm looking 4 someone 9-12 and email me if u want at seahorse1095@Yahoo.com in USA out of Orlando,Florida thanks

by sparklej on 7/30/2012 9:29:46 PM

I've always wanted a pen pal, but $20??!!!

by genieinabottle on 7/27/2012 4:35:19 PM

Wow! This is freakin ridiculous! Who agrees? $20 to write to a person you don't know?! Really. This is the dumbest idea ever. People these days.. money money money. *Rolls eyes*

by gabagailluvzu on 7/17/2012 11:26:11 PM

Anyone wanna send me a letter lol Jw

by Kendra217 on 7/17/2012 12:30:12 AM

Wow who does that I agree money dosent buy friends at all you known this would've gone better if you didn't make people pay t do so so you better have a good reas and not a fake reason ill just find onther siteb that can give you penpals for free

by AngryBirdLove on 7/11/2012 5:32:36 PM

$20, really GL? Money doesn't buy friends. And 18 years of taking $20 from girls??? I'm glad this is discontinued. I would've never paid $20 just to have more friends that also paid for me to be their friend.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
who agrees that this comment totally mods GL?

by loppyears12 on 6/20/2012 5:51:43 PM

Why do we have to pay 20 bucks just to write another girl? And can we send it in or do we have to do the pay pal thing?

Hey girl!

Unfortunately, the Pen Pal program has been discontinued. Sorry!
Rachael A.

by flowergirllova on 6/18/2012 1:06:12 PM

I had signed up for the pen pals program and after these LONG six or seven or eight weeks of waiting, checked up on here and saw that it is discontinued Frown This in itself made me sad but now I have paid $20 and never got any pen pal. Is there anything that can be done about that please?

by achampion on 5/24/2012 4:38:13 PM

Hey this is sort of a weird question but I think you guys are the the only ones who might be able to help me but anyway, I met this girl on vacation, and she was awesome! We were from then on friends!! Smile I gave her my email like at the LAST POSSIBLE SECOND (we then left the country) and expected her to email me back in like 2 weeks. But it's been a couple of months already and she hasn't contacted me. I really want to talk to her again! Is there any way you can help me? She was from England. Thanks so much (and if you can't find her I won't be offended nothing in my efforts to find her have EVER worked)

Hey gal!

That sounds like a fun vacay! Hmm, I'm not sure what else to try besides e-mail. It's possible she hasn't had access to her e-mail for a few weeks. Give her a little more time to respond. After that, try again. If your parents met her's maybe they have some contact information. Good luck!

Marisa D.