3 HOURS AGO Been watching #WITSAcademy? Want to know who *your* guardian would be? Text GUARDIAN to 91757 to find out!

4 HOURS AGO Happy #BookBirthday to #DarkTide, the newest installment of the edge-of-your-seat #WaterfireSaga from @HyperionTeens!

5 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 3 stay dry in Emma Matte Magenta @roma_boots rain boots:

Get the Write Friend!

Is your mailbox looking a little empty these days? Find another GL Girl and share your world! Ever wish you had faraway friends? Girls who could...

"MOD MOD MOD! My mom was investigating the pen pals program and decided to let me try it. So I clicked on the link and it said that I couldn't because the pen pals program is no longer active? Why?"

Hey babe,

I'm really sorry, but it was a decision made by all of our editors to discontinue the pen pal program after many years of success. Luckily, there are lots of "digital" ways to make friends on the GL website - or you could chat with your teacher about starting a pen pal program with a local school. We did at my school and it was a lot of fun Smile Sorry girlie!
Lauren C.

by Dovepawrocks on 5/13/2012 12:58:46 PM

I clicked on that link for the application and the link popped up and said, "After 18 amazing years pen pals has come to a close..." I thought, "what?!" I just got Girl's Life in the mail yesterday and I saw the pen pals thing inside of the magazine and thought it'd be cool to participate in but I guess you won't be getting my $20!
Very disappointed. Frown

by Gumdrops89 on 5/12/2012 5:32:54 PM

Hey girl,

Sorry to edit, but it is against the rules to post your email address on! Thanks for understanding! xoxo
Lauren C.

by Moone on 5/5/2012 9:35:23 PM

I really don't wanna pay much 2 do this can I at least trade e-mail with some1 here.

by Fabgal1 on 5/2/2012 7:01:07 AM

I want a pen pal..... But i don't want to have to pay 20 bucks to talk to someone.

by 2012princess on 4/29/2012 12:01:17 AM

Sure, I will be your pen pal.

by J. Greeley on 4/23/2012 8:44:25 PM

I want a pen pal i'll write or email whatever works

Hey girl,

Please click the link above to sign up for our penpal program - it is against our site rules to exchange email or home addresses in the comments, on profiles, or in clubs. Thanks babe!
Lauren C.

by Moone on 4/15/2012 10:27:02 AM

Anyone up for being my pen pal? $20 is way to much!!

by ekir06 on 4/14/2012 8:11:57 PM

Anyone wanna trade emails not wanting to pay $20 for suggestions on who I should write to... Well anyone want to?

by AliBlonde15 on 4/14/2012 2:04:16 PM

I don't even wanna pay! Im saving up for my dream job (swimming/ studying dolphins in the Galapagos Islands) and every penny counts. I don't want to do snail mail plus if my mom gets all these letters for me she will get upset. So anyone up for emailing? Hmu Smile

by Yasmeen_Taufiq on 4/12/2012 3:18:39 PM

Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!