1 HOURS AGO Even landlocked ladies can throw this funky luau: http://t.co/LrhrN3wkoL pic.twitter.com/BIEiiOVizp

1 HOURS AGO We can't pick our fave part of #July4thā€¦ Lucky us, the #BestFriendsWhenever cast weighed in! http://t.co/FJc7iEpUum pic.twitter.com/EeGTpNp0R6

2 HOURS AGO The key to bright skin? Sunny citrus šŸŠ: http://t.co/YYh7RIfAeccpic.twitter.com/cdi5iXTI833

COMMENTS

Get the Write Friend!

Is your mailbox looking a little empty these days? Find another GL Girl and share your world! Ever wish you had faraway friends? Girls who could...

yea i agree, i really want a pen pal, but i dont understand why we have to pay
question: Why do we have to pay $20?

by steff12345 on 3/3/2012 9:37:04 AM

20 bucks? Really? We pay for the magazine, isn't that enough?!?! I got a pen pal in Japan, I just looked up an address in Japan and wrote to it. Her name is Miyuki Mimmiru, she is very nice. Just look up a random address, where a girl lives, and see if you get anything back. Easy enough? It's pretty much free, unless it's a foreign country you pay a couple bucks for postage. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY PEOPLE!

by YayaYuiki on 2/29/2012 7:59:11 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm sorry, I said this before, but I didn't say mod.
I signed up 3 months ago and I still haven't gotten anything...

Hey girl,

You can email subscriptions@girlslife.com or contact us during business hours. Here's the information: https://secure.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx#16

Meghan D.

by Blushing-Beauty on 2/25/2012 9:55:11 AM

You really think that's a good idea, to put our personal profiles out on the internet, were everyone can see it?? I'm not trying to be mean or offensive, but really.

by soccergirlok on 2/17/2012 10:36:05 PM

I don't think there is a need for pen pals...I think we should just make our profiles public..or put our info right here, meet up on someother website or club here and start from there
easy..

by ladycoco22 on 2/13/2012 8:30:48 PM

I signed up over 2 months ago & I haven't gotten any notices or letters yet...

by Blushing-Beauty on 2/7/2012 4:38:25 PM

i agree @KIDDY4

by starchild_2000 on 2/3/2012 7:58:38 PM

Twenty dollars is far too much money. This should be free for subscribers, about 5 dollars for non subscribers.

by strawberries101 on 2/3/2012 5:56:03 PM

i am raising money for it, i mean 20.00 for ten friends across the worldsounds fun

by ncoe on 1/30/2012 7:13:27 PM

seriously i can get a free pen pal money cant buy friends

by fabulas99 on 1/27/2012 8:26:14 PM