6 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

9 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

10 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

Get the Write Friend!

Is your mailbox looking a little empty these days? Find another GL Girl and share your world! Ever wish you had faraway friends? Girls who could...

I would do this....but 20 bucks for it? No way.

by indesicive1 on 10/25/2011 7:08:44 PM

Why pay 20 bucks if you can find another one 4 free Smile

by ceb427 on 10/24/2011 6:06:33 PM

I really want a pen pal but who's gonna pay 20$ for a friend ? Frown I would rather say my crush to my bff's 8)

by nivy on 10/3/2011 2:52:59 PM

I would love to have this, but the price is awful. Gosh, anyhow, who knows who this person could be? What happens if they don't write back?
...

Hey girl, Including your email address in your comments is AGAINST our rules here at GL.com. Please keep this in mind for future comments. Thanks love <3
Lauren C.

by RandomHafsa on 10/1/2011 10:51:33 PM

Is there anyway to get a penpal without paying? And for anyone who's done this before- Is it worth the money or is it a huge waste of time? cuz I want penpals who will actually write to me!

by kakjer on 9/30/2011 2:47:25 PM

same...want 1 but not payin

by rocketqueenxo on 9/28/2011 4:45:17 PM

i do want a pen pal but im not paying for it

by Augustbaby11 on 9/20/2011 6:46:00 PM

i thought you can't buy friendship? Well i guess we can now. Not gonna do it

by cute.monkey.14 on 9/15/2011 4:38:22 PM

I really want a pen pal but... I don't really want to pay for one.Frown

by -cookiegirl- on 9/13/2011 6:52:57 PM

i really want a pen pal but I dont want to pay 20$ for it.

by jwinn202 on 9/6/2011 7:37:11 PM