1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 couch potatoes relax in a Shag plush beanbag from @Overstock: http://t.co/Q2OClFa0CZ

15 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

17 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

COMMENTS

Get the Write Friend!

Is your mailbox looking a little empty these days? Find another GL Girl and share your world! Ever wish you had faraway friends? Girls who could...

I'm not going to pay either for a pen pal. If you want one, email me at mirandaskull@yahoo.com

by randomBubbles on 9/6/2011 5:52:00 PM

Why do we have to pay for penpals? They might not even write back :/

Alyssa B.

by dance.live.love on 8/18/2011 5:01:32 PM

I really want a pen pal but I'm not going to pay $20 for it Frown So if anybody wants a penpal email me kim.elise@ymail.com?Smile

by SmileyAerin on 8/14/2011 1:10:05 PM

How Do You Change Your Profile Picture

by selgomez_ on 8/13/2011 2:54:48 PM

MODMODMOD
how come my question in the guy section won't show up???

Try reposting! Ill answer Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by kkk38 on 8/10/2011 9:34:50 PM

I got a penpal FOR FREE at this website and you can have as many as you want for the price of $0.00!!!

by ivystar8 on 8/5/2011 4:51:43 PM

just got my penpals in the mail Laughing all 6 of them Laughing lol idk how that happened cuz i thought we only get 5? im just lucky i guess

by lrigie on 8/1/2011 9:48:01 PM

hey wait... doesn't it cost money to sign up or sometin

by tortor369 on 7/23/2011 12:41:39 AM

im super exited for a pen pal but my step mamma dosent seem to happy and im sad tht it takes 4 to 6 weeks

by kristau1998 on 7/18/2011 4:57:57 PM

I have always wanted a pen pal but 20 dollars? Why can't we just do five or something for one? I have other things to spend my money on...

by siaeme12 on 7/18/2011 10:04:59 AM

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.