5 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

8 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

8 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Get the Write Friend!

Is your mailbox looking a little empty these days? Find another GL Girl and share your world! Ever wish you had faraway friends? Girls who could...

I'm not going to pay either for a pen pal. If you want one, email me at mirandaskull@yahoo.com

by randomBubbles on 9/6/2011 5:52:00 PM

Why do we have to pay for penpals? They might not even write back :/

Alyssa B.

by dance.live.love on 8/18/2011 5:01:32 PM

I really want a pen pal but I'm not going to pay $20 for it Frown So if anybody wants a penpal email me kim.elise@ymail.com?Smile

by SmileyAerin on 8/14/2011 1:10:05 PM

How Do You Change Your Profile Picture

by selgomez_ on 8/13/2011 2:54:48 PM

MODMODMOD
how come my question in the guy section won't show up???

Try reposting! Ill answer Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by kkk38 on 8/10/2011 9:34:50 PM

I got a penpal FOR FREE at this website and you can have as many as you want for the price of $0.00!!!

by ivystar8 on 8/5/2011 4:51:43 PM

just got my penpals in the mail Laughing all 6 of them Laughing lol idk how that happened cuz i thought we only get 5? im just lucky i guess

by lrigie on 8/1/2011 9:48:01 PM

hey wait... doesn't it cost money to sign up or sometin

by tortor369 on 7/23/2011 12:41:39 AM

im super exited for a pen pal but my step mamma dosent seem to happy and im sad tht it takes 4 to 6 weeks

by kristau1998 on 7/18/2011 4:57:57 PM

I have always wanted a pen pal but 20 dollars? Why can't we just do five or something for one? I have other things to spend my money on...

by siaeme12 on 7/18/2011 10:04:59 AM