2 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

2 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

5 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Am I bisexual?

I feel like I might be bisexual, but not because I feel sexually attracted to people of the same gender, just emotionally and physically (like thinking a...

A long time ago when I was 12, I felt like I liked girls. I told my mom, cause usually she's really understanding, until the moment I said "I think I like girls." And she EXPLODED! She slapped me right in the face, and screamed I was going to Hell. She yelled at me constantly, for 2 hours. I don't have feelings for girls anymore, she practically slapped the feelings out of me, but my sisters and brothers make jokes about it sometimes and hurt my feelings.
How do I block them out?

by abbyrocks1998 on 7/11/2013 2:50:12 PM

yeah amyrose,
There is a difference between being a lesbian and being bi, when being a lesbian you are only attracted to and turned on by girls and being bi you are attracted to and turned on by both guys and girls. We talked about this and discussed it and because we are always shown in a sexual way like on tv and in magazines and we get to see more of our female bodies and guys and us may tend to be attracted to females more because of that. We usually dont see guys shown in sexual ways even though they show a lot of guys naked in movies and on hbo and showtime, they are just shown naked and not for "turn on" purposes, so its kind of one sided. I think things are changing so they may show us equally in sexual ways someday. And I think you can be straight and still be turned on by seeing girls. I know they show guys in sexual ways online but its not something we see everyday in public. To me its kind of complicated and I know people have different views about it.

by fashionqn on 5/22/2013 9:26:06 PM

MOD
I REALLY want (need) your advice. I don't know if I'm bisexual or not. I KNOW I'm not a lesbian, but when I see othr girls that are cute or hot (like those chicks in music videos or those waitresses at cool restaurants), I start to feel, um... happy, or pleased! I guess... However, I am also attracted to, and would only actually DATE guys! But, cacn you still be classified as bisexual if you're attracted to both sexes but would only DATE the opposite? Thank you.

Hey babe,

I'm actually the same way.  I don't really think you need to class yourself as either.  Sexuality is sexuality and doesn't always fall in just a few categories.  I consider myself straight since I would only date guys.  There's nothing wrong with finding women very beautiful, after all!
Jordan S.

by amyrose99 on 4/23/2012 6:40:22 PM

I think I might like a girl, and I really want to come out of the closet. No matter what happens, I know that my true friends will be there for me, and people who aren't were never really my friends. Problem is, I don't know how to come out. Any ideas on how to come out? Right now only my close friends know, not even most of my lunch table or any of my family.Please help. Thanks

by pamina9 on 1/22/2011 1:19:15 PM

MODMODMOD
Hi, I was just wondering, I think i might like a girl, and i want to come out of the closet, but i don't know how. Any ideas?

I so wish I could offer some great advice. Unfortunately since I’ m not an expert on the

matter, I don’ t want to point you in the wrong direction. Try having a chat with a trusted friend. I’ m sure they’ ll be more than happy to help you get things squared away.

Your Blog Patrol Babes
Helen S.

by pamina9 on 1/22/2011 1:11:56 PM

MODMODMOD
A few of my really close friends are gay/bi. one of them came out officially, and the other came out at a sleepover recently. I havent told anyone yet, but I am also bi, and I kind of have a crush on the girl that came out recently at the sleepover, but I already know that she has a crush on someone else... now i have just been feeling like no one will ever like me that way. no guys that i have ever liked have felt the same, and now I know that even one of my close friends feels that way about another one of our friends. how do i deal with all this confusion!? its just all so frustrating!

hey! this must be very tough for you, but I went through the same thing in terms of thinking no one would like me. Before my first real boyfriend I was full of doubt that i would find someone. All my friends had little boyfriends and I really wanted one more as a status symbol and confirmation that my own insecurities were wrong. Only when I stopped wanting that and started trying to make myself happy and be my own person did I find real relationships. that's the best advice I can give you. good luck!
Helen S.

by iluvedward1396 on 1/9/2011 4:46:59 PM

I'm bisexual, and perfectly happy. I don't want ANYONE on here saying it's wrong. I'm Christian, my parents are, and some of my friends are and none of them have a problem with it. There is nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual, a person is a person. We are all human. Guys might make jokes; my guy friends do, but most of the jokes are pretty funny.(: People make jokes about everything. I'm 15 and 4'9", and everyone makes fun of my height.(: There are people who might be uncomforable with you being gay/bisexual, but ignore them. It's natural to be curious, embrace it. After all, we are who we are.Smile

~Kat<3

by P.i.N.K(: on 1/8/2011 8:04:07 PM

hey girl, it's tottaly find, i hava a gf!

by b723sarah on 1/4/2011 6:14:37 PM

I do not consider it bi/lespbian to think a girl is pretty. Why do you think girls give each other fashion advice, or compliment on clothes or hairstyles?

by bugsbunny2009 on 12/26/2010 10:12:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I neeed help BAD!! I have a bf and we have been together for 9months and I am getting attracted to girls now (like i think they r hot and i wanna do stuff. What do I do?!?! How do i tell my bf that I am (or might be) Bisexual?? ALSO How do i tell my friends??

Just have the confidence in yourself to do it, if they are your true friends they will be happy you were honest with them and not judge you Smile

Lindsay S.