AN HOUR AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

2 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

3 HOURS AGO Which British babe is your love match? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/lkhrqfSRK3

COMMENTS

The BEST Trick for Eating Right

Wanna makeover your diet and feel amazing? The truth is, it’s a lot easier than you think. It’s all about eating mindfully. That means taking...

I am twelve years old, and i am very, very short. Around four eight without my shoes! People say that i am super skinny, but im not! my thighs look like tree trunks. All seventy pounds of me goes straight there. I've tried to lose weight, but i always lose the motivation. Can anyone help me?

by koolkat21 on 1/15/2011 4:57:28 PM

Anybody need advice? I might be able to help! I can give advice, sometimes it is rather good. As my friend says, Take my advice. I don't need it, anyways. I give advice on anything and everything. From health to relationships, from Friends to family. If I don't know the answer, I'll either a) look it up, or b)talk to people who might know the answer. If you have a question, just ask! If you just want to talk to someone, I'm here. I've been through much, and I'm glad to help. Ciao!

by katehills100 on 12/29/2010 1:56:50 PM

MODMODMOD im really tall and i hear that most people say that tall people are skinny but im not, i have a lot of fat on my stomach and i hate it and want to get rid of it, what are some other tricks for me to lose all that fat??

Hey girlie! First things first, tall girls DO NOT have to be sticks! Every body type is beautiful! If you want to tone up your body some check out the different work out articles in our work out session. If you are really interested in changing your body shape, check with your doctor about the different possibilities. Hope this helps!

Caitlin F.

by Sammy4457 on 12/14/2010 7:59:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD So Im making it my new year's resolution to lose some weight, but i don't even know where to start! I know it sounds dumb, but I really want to make sure im on the right track. Should I start with my eating habits. Thx!

Hey girl, Before you start any kind of weight loss plan, it's important to talk to your doc.  You want to make sure you are taking care of your body and not depriving it of nutrients it needs while you're still growing!  xoxo

Marie H.

by Art Crazy52 on 12/6/2010 10:31:56 PM

This doesnt work for everyone... I try not to eat junk food and am a mindful eater most of the time, but i m also an emotional eater and when u hav a bad day, you cant control your eating. is there any way to break emotional eating habits?

by krazy198 on 11/4/2010 6:11:19 PM

Thinking before you take seconds acctually works! At first i was like "yea right" but it really works.
Take smaller proportions and wait and think before you take seconds, your body will tell yuo when you have had enough!

Thanks GL for the great and helpful advice! keep it coming.

by lololola on 10/15/2010 10:23:43 PM

this seriously works! you just have to think "am i really hungry?" plus, i know from experience that at the end of the day, you feel a lot better physically and emotionally if you ate healthily than notSmile

by maddy10 on 10/15/2010 5:11:50 PM

a healthy alternative to sugary juice is to put a slice of lemon in your water, it flavors your water and is totally healthy!

by JpnGrl~4ever on 10/11/2010 3:10:41 PM

wow i feel really stupid...but whats MOD? i have the worst time with eating junk food...nothing works for me! it's in the house and its so tempting, how can i not eat it? i dont know what to do. im fairly thin right cuz i excercise so much but its not going to be that way for long!

Mod stands for moderator. Its what i do! I go through all the posts on this website and answer any questions. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by veggiesoveranimals on 10/9/2010 9:08:19 PM

you can do tons of sit ups! i eat junk food Frown but instead of going to my waist it goes straight to my thighs. as long as you watch what you eat and exercise EVERY day you can change Smile

by basketball6 on 10/9/2010 12:53:11 PM