Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

Super-Easy DIY Halloween Costumes

Here’s the sitch: it’s Halloween, and you’ve been crazy busy. You’ve got a party to attend, but there’s no way you have time to go out...

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay so what should i wear to school on halloween???? i have no idea what to wear! halloween is like my favorite holiday, and we are not supposed to wear a costume but i still want to wear something halloween-ish. any suggestions? please answer this ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like i need to go shopping soon so it would be nice to have some ideas.
thanks
xoxo sail

Hey girl, go for a orange and black outfit ensemble: spirit sans costume.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sailaway11 on 10/10/2011 6:57:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I'm 11 years old love books (like Twilight, Maximum Ride, Vampire Kisses, Nightworld, Halo, not the game, etc.) any suggestions on a costume?! I need IDEAS I already was; Hermione, Max from Maximum Ride, and a vampire the past 3 years!!!! HELP!!! I'm out of ideas!!!! HELP ME!!!!

Some costume ideas could be one of the characters from your book! I am not really familiar with the books you just listed, but I'm sure you can create a really good one with the many characters from the books!

-Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by MaxRide15 on 10/4/2011 10:42:21 PM

No costumes for me this year "to old" whatever I can help hand out candy to kids. We usually only get one trick or treater but who knows this could be a better year. Smile

by twlighter4ever on 10/30/2010 9:53:00 AM

What does MOD mean? I know that I sound like an idiot but I honestly have absolutely no clue!!!!!!!!!!!

MOD is short for moderator; we answer questions if you put MOD MOD MOD before your comment, and we also approve (or delete) the comments that are posted to the site.

Vanessa J.

by miaboo123 on 10/30/2010 8:03:51 AM

hey girls,
if you have any question about makeup, skin care, easy room decorating ideas, or anything else,
I would love to answer your questions! ;)
lurve,
elliekate

by elliekate on 10/28/2010 10:09:19 AM

i love the Holly Golightly idea! i really wanna do that some halloween

by ann-a-babe on 10/24/2010 3:25:20 PM

me and mii sister r gonna be nerds lol

by zany94 on 10/23/2010 4:35:19 PM

I have great costume ideas! Ask me!

by swimmergirl97 on 10/23/2010 2:35:31 PM

im being ke$ha! but in field hockey we hav to wear our costumes to practice so im goin as an 80's workout girl!

by blondesmartz on 10/21/2010 7:31:18 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on
boys, friends, family, makeup, hair, beauty, fashion, love, school, hard stuff
anything and everything
I would LOVE to help ya out!
No question is off limitsSmile
From your girlie<3