12 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

13 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

13 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Super-Easy DIY Halloween Costumes

Here’s the sitch: it’s Halloween, and you’ve been crazy busy. You’ve got a party to attend, but there’s no way you have time to go out...

mod mod mod.
I have no idea what to do for halloween i have done alot of the stuff on this page and i dont really want to repeat im 13 and a total girly girl so i dont want any thing scary got any ideas.

Hey girl, best bet would to search online for costumes, or go to a nearby halloween or party store. Maybe you could be a cheerleader or dress like a woman from the 50s. Like the retro skirts and stuff. That would be pretty cute! =]
lauren r.

by sweetheart27 on 10/8/2010 6:20:36 PM

Modmodmodmod
I have no idea wat 2 b for halloween. im 11 and really kinda want sumthin diff then the stuff on this page. im not really into anything like that,so............. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!! all help is sooooo appreciated thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, well from a personal level, i'm being a penguin. haha and so is my boyfriend. I want to be a rugrat (if you're familiar with that show from the 90s), or a dinosaur. So really just think of anything and you can make it or find it on the internet. Maybe take a trip to "party city" or a halloween store and just take a look around.
lauren r.

by cougargirl on 10/8/2010 5:36:50 PM

I would either be Carmen Sandiego or a movie star...Carmen Sandiego is probably more me tho.........

by rainbowsparkle98 on 10/6/2010 9:54:39 PM

should I dress up even id I'm only passing out candy???????????????/Comment back!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 10/6/2010 9:49:16 PM

IM going as my idol Avril Lavigne!!!!!!!!! Any good costume ideas???????
Thanks,

by comp-dancer on 10/6/2010 3:43:05 PM

OMG!!!!! Me and all of my friends r going as goths!!!!!
We are practically going to be a stampede there's so many of us!!!!!!

by Natalie2113 on 10/6/2010 12:45:05 AM

Any one need a great Halloween idea? Well, last year I went with my friend as old ladies. We had floral skirts, baggy blouses tucked in, brown loafer slip on shoes, and an over the shoulder bag at the thrift store for twelve bucks! Talk about cheap! Oh and we put our hair up in a messy bun and used hair paint to spray it gray! We accessorized with a cane for me and a walker for her. Glasses and some panty hose put the outfit competely together.... We walked around saying, "Where's the game hall? We're gonna be late for bingo..." and at random moments,"Bingo!" People loved it.... Oh and you'll really get them if you say, "Are these gluten free cookies?" LOL enjoy!

by claire.altman1 on 10/5/2010 4:35:35 PM

I want to go as a girl from the medieval times. I am not sure where to get a costume like that is not expensive. Is there any tips you could give me for creating my own?? Thanks so much, Claire!

by claire.altman1 on 10/5/2010 4:28:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Hi,
for halloween my 3 best friends and I are going to be telletubies. Do you know anywhere we can get footy pajamas for the bodies. Or do you have any suggestions on costumes for four friends?? thank you!

Hey girl,

That's a cute idea! Try a store like Pajama City that specializes in pajamas {just Google it since I can't link to any outside websites!}, or choose matching tees and sweatpants to get the point across instead. Either way it sounds like it'll turn out great... have fun!! Smile
Lauren C.

by scarletgirl on 10/4/2010 9:16:27 PM

im going as an avatar from the movie AVATAR Laughing its awesome i have paint and everything

by CoolBean on 10/2/2010 7:57:14 PM