2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

4 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

6 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Super-Easy DIY Halloween Costumes

Here’s the sitch: it’s Halloween, and you’ve been crazy busy. You’ve got a party to attend, but there’s no way you have time to go out...

what i am doing is going as a diva and what i am wearing is a top that is in GL'so ctober/november 2010 issue it is a purple ruffel top on pg 28 with the shoes on 17 "hot heels" with skinny jeans from target! that is my compleat look for halloween!!

by chesey485123 on 10/2/2010 3:57:37 PM

HELP!!!!!! I am going to a Haloween dance with my (well cant exactly call him a BF yet....) but we agreed on not wearing costumes. Then I realized everyone else will be in costume. Will I stick out??? Or will the beautiful black and blue dress passs up as a costume??? I might try some of the looks in this article, but then he'll wonder why I'm in costume...I might ust be making myself nervous, but I'd appreciate any advice. Please visit, and answer at my profile mackenzie.dineen.xox
<3 Mackenzie

Hey girl,

Maybe you could ask some of your friends what kinds of costumes they are wearing to see if everyone is going overboard with Halloween costumes or if your dress will fit in fine. However, before deciding to wear a costume, I'd check with your date so that you're both on the same page. Since you agreed not to wear costumes, you want to make sure that you don't make him feel left out by wearing one and not telling him.

Vanessa J.

by mackenzie.dineen.xox on 10/2/2010 11:32:00 AM

My friends and i are thinking about dressing up in a group costume this year for halloween. Any creative ideas?

Hey girl, characters from Rugrats. I'm still in love with that show. haha! Think of your favorite shows or movies and see what you can come up with! =]
Lauren R.

by kaitlyn5 on 10/1/2010 8:08:57 PM

thats all a smart idea i like it

by lilzim983 on 9/30/2010 5:40:45 PM

imma be an ice fairy...Tong

by newmoon223 on 9/30/2010 5:36:56 PM

Hahah these are great! My bestie and I are being matching ! We're getting these all white masks, all white baseball caps, white long sleeve shirt, white tights, and white shoes(: we're gonna be all white! amazingg(:

by alexsoccer23 on 9/29/2010 10:14:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD um i don't realy like any of those.... but i was planing on being super girl, boxer, flower child or something old hollywood glamor wats ur fave and u have any ideas on them

Hey girlie, a boxer would be really cute if you can find boxing gloves. You could wear gym shorts and a tank top with your gloves. Old Hollywood glamour would be super cute too, but I'm not sure how you would do that.

Lauren T.

by free2b on 9/29/2010 9:30:06 PM

MOD I was planning to be audrey hepburn for halloween. Where could i get an inexpensive dress similar to the one she wears in breakfast at tiffanys? i've already looked through my closet and thrift stores nearby.

Hey girly! You should try JCPenney, or Target. Also, check online for vintage boutiques in your city. also has great finds! And, if you want to, I'm sure there's an Audrey Hepburn costume online.

Becca G.

by amazing789 on 9/29/2010 8:37:25 PM

Hey what do you think?

Should I have a question of the week? This is where I will post a question and i want your opinion on whatever the topic is

And another question: Girls who have used clean and clear morning burst does it work, what did you like about it, what did you not like about it?

Post your answers on my profile!

by Joe7197 on 9/29/2010 6:52:33 PM

MOD I want to go to the homecoming dance tomorrow night, but I'm not sure if you are suppose to dress up for that, or is it like a regular casual dance? MOD please respond! Thanks!! Smile

Hey girly! Most homecoming dances that I know of are semi-formal. As in, a cute cocktail dress, like the ones on our homepage, will work well. Why not ask around and see what everyone else is wearing? Smile

Becca G.

by hello_smiley_sunshine_girl on 9/29/2010 6:47:29 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!