13 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

13 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

13 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Super-Easy DIY Halloween Costumes

Here’s the sitch: it’s Halloween, and you’ve been crazy busy. You’ve got a party to attend, but there’s no way you have time to go out...

I want to be a vampire, complete with red contact lenses (woot woot!) Or maybe a nerd. Or maybe Ke$ha. Or a mermaid on crutches with a black eye with a sign that says: "Victim of the oil spill" ;)Last year I was a baby with footie pjs, freckles, curly pigtails, and a binky and bottle. I've also been an elephant, a cowgal, ect. Laughing

by Beluga-swim on 9/28/2010 10:25:40 PM

im guna be a 50s waitress, like the shirt, skirt, hair in a high pony, and a tray wit food on it lolz i wus thinkin of roller skates rofljkjk

by DanceFreak99 on 9/28/2010 10:16:38 PM

i want 2 b lady gaga!!!! da would b sooo cool!!!! but im going as a sexy witch! lolz!

by Bell1997 on 9/28/2010 9:23:10 PM

im thinking about being a nerdy person, thanks to this article, im now going to be a nerdy vampire, and my friend is dressing up as lady gaga lol.
but the nerdy person can be easily done with a button up shirt and 3d glasses.

by popmusic on 9/28/2010 7:14:09 PM

I'm gonna be Ke$ha this year...random glitter, worn boots, colorful tights, dirty hair, and a trashbag! Basically a hobo with glitter....

by ZenaErider on 9/28/2010 7:13:14 PM

mod mod mod! i am turning 13 in the middle of october and idk what to do! i kinda wanna do a boy/girl party, but idk what one would do! ive never had a b/g party before. its 10 days before october! please some detail im lost! xoxo

Hey girl, it's simple when you realize guys are just people. Provide music, games (board or video games; Rock Band tends to be a hit at those kind of parties), refreshments and karaoke if you can and let your friends take over from there.

Alyssa B.

by beautiful*smart*brunettte on 9/28/2010 6:56:27 PM

I'm going to be Jack Barakat during the dance part of All Time Low's Poppin' Champagne videoLaughing

by alltimelow183 on 9/28/2010 6:30:39 PM

and one year i was the tooth fairy! so fun! glue plastic vampire teeth and fake money 2 a white dress!

by fieldhockeypro13 on 9/28/2010 6:22:03 PM

omg last yr my friends and i were things from alice and wonderland!
my bff was the mad hatter
my other bff was the white rabbit
my other friend was the cheshire cat
i was the queen of hearts

we put it all together last minute and it turned out awesome!!!!

by fieldhockeypro13 on 9/28/2010 6:20:57 PM

Tomorrow is superhero/supervillian day for spirit week at my school, and I need ideas for what to wear. I don't want it to be too complex, and I want it to still be cute.
Help Please Smile

Hey girl, I'd try grabbing a pic online of your fave superhero, and incorporating a toned down look with the clothes in your closet. For example, use a blanket for a cape, etc.

Alyssa B.

by jobrolover152 on 9/28/2010 6:15:33 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?