8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

12 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

13 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Super-Easy DIY Halloween Costumes

Here’s the sitch: it’s Halloween, and you’ve been crazy busy. You’ve got a party to attend, but there’s no way you have time to go out...

This year I'm going as the Mad Hatter, from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. A few years ago I was Sally from Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas, it was the best costume ever. Last year I was a hobo. Next year I might be something from Tim Burton's The Corpse Bride.

by Bootsie753 on 9/28/2010 5:29:22 PM

I'm doing some kind of Harry Potter type thing. I have the scarf and I'll just get the robes. Easy.

by kgirlpanda on 9/28/2010 5:25:24 PM

MODMODMOD! I do Halloween every year. I'm younger than most girls on GL(i'm 12) and I go to a virtual school so we don't have dances. But I want a cool more Big Girl type costume, 'cause I usually go as something like cheerleader or Dracula, or evil queen, but I do have a dad so... Any ideas?

Hey girl, why not go as your fave fairy tale character? The funny thing about big girl costumes is often times we dress as our fave childhood characters (Disney princesses, for ex.)

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by softballgirl11 on 9/28/2010 5:07:31 PM

Im Gonna Be a crayon!!(:

by MusicNForeva on 9/28/2010 4:36:26 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD****MOD!!!!!
people answer asap!!!! tomorrows nerd day at school for homecoming and i really love dressing out on these days but...WHAT DO I WEAR!?!?! any tips ideas or things i could get for me????? please answer quicklySmile

Sounds like a lot of fun! Get a plaid skirt or shorts, a plain button down shirt (tucked in), and some crazy suspenders! If you can find some big glasses (I know party city has some!), put some white tape around the bridge! Also try wearing some knee length socks. Finish it off with your hair in 2 braids or pigtails!

Bridget R.

by meganewds on 9/28/2010 4:28:52 PM

me and some friends from where I ride horses are going as the different colors Smile one person will be blue, next red, etc.!!

by neontears on 9/28/2010 3:50:18 PM

omg! if u want a creative costume idea, read what i did last year! i was a HUGE hit!

ok, so put on a fancy dress (like a homecoming dress) then put two different types of tights or leggings on. (you have to cut one leg off of each one) Tease one side of ur hair, and straighten the other. Also split ur face down the middle and do totally different makeup on each side. Lastly, get a tiara, and a sash. On the sash, write " Miss Matched" get it? Like Miss America? lol! long white gloves and a bouquet of flowers add a special touch to!

by sweetgirll97 on 9/28/2010 2:36:27 PM

I was a Zombie 2 years ago i wore a black dress, shirt, tights, and shoes and i wore white cover up and black eye makeup then i teezed the crap out of my hair.

Hey Girlies! I give advice on anything and everything!
Boys
Fashion
School(im in high school)
Friends
Enemies
Teachers
Pets
Parents
School work
and any thing else

I love to give advice i will get back to you within 24 hours if your profile is not visible i will post the answer on my profile otherwise yours and i am happy to help.

Love <3~Megan~your go to girl for anything you need!

by wednesday1408 on 9/28/2010 1:59:37 PM

My BFF is making matching tuts for us. I'm going to be a ladybug and she's gonna be a bee.

by yellowducky2713 on 9/28/2010 12:49:49 PM

my friends and i are going as superhero's we made up and we're all getting together to buy superhero stuff and make capes!

by brunnete_rox on 9/28/2010 11:14:05 AM