AN HOUR AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

4 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

5 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

My Period Is Random

I've had my period for almost three years now, and it still isn't regular. My periods don't space out equally, and sometimes I get spotting...

Mod
my little sister who's 11 might have started her period even though she doesn't have enough fat for it but i think somethings wrong because im 13 and just got mine and i haven't had my 2nd one and i do think somethings wrong with her because she doesn't have near enough fat to and she saw blood when she wiped and again im scared for her, what could it be because her period definately isn't ready.

Hey girlie, what you think is enough fat and what her body thinks is enough fat are probably different. If she was blood it was probably spotting. When you first get your period is usually irregular so if you got your first one in the last couple months then there's probably nothing wrong with you either.

Lauren T.

by gwentrent on 10/6/2010 9:17:42 PM

Is it normal to skip a month when u first start ur period???

by Byou on 10/6/2010 5:15:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so I'm on my period now. I put a tampon in at night, and pulled it out in the morning (not over 8 hours) and when I pulled it out there was some cotton fibers left inside me...I pulled them out but I'm worried there are still some inside me...Can I get TSS from that? I already put a tampon in so maybe it will come out when I pull that one out?

Hey Girl, check out this website, it gives you more info about TSS. http://www.toxicshock.org.au/faqs/main.asp
Lauren H.

by Whisper of an Angel on 10/5/2010 10:23:29 AM

i have a medium to heavy flow, but just regular tampons hurt, all i want to know, is what brands tend to be a little bit smaller. and i cant use lites, because that's not enough. i was wondering if the "on the go" ones would be any smaller, or maybe kotex "click" but i dont know...

by cowgirlup22497 on 10/4/2010 9:53:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! I got my period in august- then end of august the beggining of september I started on a tuesday and the exactly 28 days later on a tuesday i got my period again. Is that just sheer coincedence or is it possible I'm "regular" right off the bat?

Hey girl thats lucky! Periods change alot so it might be a coincidence OR you might be one of those lucky girls who get it every 28 days!

Lindsay S.

by laughingfirecracker on 10/4/2010 4:28:43 PM

i cant my mom died when i was 9 but thanks anyways i guess

Hey girlie, I'm so so sorry. You should still see a doctor. It's not good for your body if your period is irregular and a doctor can help you regulate it.

Lauren T.

by meliss1212 on 10/4/2010 12:15:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEASEE ANSWER :[
I haven't had my period in months, this isn't the first time its happened either. I don't know why i haven't had it in a while, but the last time i remember having it is the beginning of the summer, and its fall now. I first started my period in May of 2009, and it never became regular, it was always irregular. but now i'm stating to think something is really wrong. what's wrong with me?!

Hey girlie, it's probably just really irregular. Ask your mom if you can see a doctor and find out what they can do to fix it.

Lauren T.

by meliss1212 on 10/4/2010 12:02:54 AM

actressabigail, periods can be irregular just like the articles on gl say. I wouldnt be nervous because since the signs are there it means your period is probably coming. I would only be concerned if you have been sexually active with a guy and didnt take the right precautions like having him wear a condom or something like that.

by luckykel on 10/3/2010 10:40:07 PM

I need help! I had my last period about 40 days ago. I've been getting all the signs for my next period, but it just isn't coming. Is something wrong with me? I'm really nervous!

by actressabigail on 10/3/2010 4:06:08 PM

When I'm on my perid my dog smells my pads in the garbage and gets them out. How can I prevent this? Smile

by prettychick411 on 10/2/2010 9:25:47 PM