2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

My Period Is Random

I've had my period for almost three years now, and it still isn't regular. My periods don't space out equally, and sometimes I get spotting...

Hey ladies! Have a story of your first period that you are dying to share? or just want to talk to someone about periods? Well come and comment on my page! I'll talk to you, and give you advice if you need it!

by _picture_ on 9/27/2010 8:17:14 PM

MARIE H.!! your advice helped. they were still kind of mad, but i didnt get yelled at or anything.\ THANK YOU.!!! <3 Smile

Awesome!  SO glad I could help.

Marie H.

by thevanillaviolet on 9/27/2010 6:19:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD i posted a very urgant question earlier but none of the mods answered it. can you please try to answer it by 8:00PM today?? please and thank ya??

Hey girl!  I'm sorry, I don't know which question you are referring to.  But I am here now if you want to ask again!

Marie H.

by thevanillaviolet on 9/27/2010 5:35:39 PM

I feel so lucky I can't have mine

by ladygaygay278 on 9/27/2010 5:18:05 PM

***MOD*** I'm scared I am going to get my period in school, and I have tampons and pads and stuff in my locker but I dont go to the bathroom much in school, I wait till I get home and I'm scared I'm not going to notice I got it and i'll be walking around with a red stain on my pants all day and someone will notice. Is there anything I can do to be more prepared? thxs!!

I can totally understand your worry, but you can take a deep breath - lots of girls worry about this happening, but I actually don't know of any girls who have had this fear actually come true.  First off, it's great that you are stocked up on supplies.  If there is something about going to the bathroom during the day that makes you nervous, like asking for a hall pass, maybe you can practice that once or twice so it doesn't feel as weird.  But rest assured, you probably will notice before anyone else does, so try not to freak!

Marie H.

by rockin'chick97 on 9/27/2010 4:23:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD I NEED HELP i got my report card, and i have a reeeeeeeeeally bad grade eventhough i try really hard at school. my parents have to sign it tonight but i dont know how to show it too them without them getting mad and yelling at me, so what shoud i say to them when im giving it to them?? please please help me asap!! thanks

Hey girl, I'm sorry to hear about the bad grade - I am sure that was disappointing.  The best thing is to be honest - show them the grade, but also tell them what you told me - that you have been trying really hard.  Parents want you to do your best, so they will probably want to talk about any ways that you can improve on your tough spots.  Be honest, but don't be too hard on yourself about it, and hopefully your 'rents will do the same.

Marie H.

by thevanillaviolet on 9/27/2010 4:07:47 PM

I find it quite nice when I have a month where i miss my period

by Photochickie on 9/27/2010 4:03:38 PM

Hey girls!!! If you need any advice, or a friend, visit my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by kairi13 on 9/27/2010 3:54:29 PM