1 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

3 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

COMMENTS

Get Him To Ask You Out

Tips to get your hottie to take you to homecoming

MOD MOD MOD! ok so theres a valentines dance on feb 10th at my school and i want my crush to ask me but hes really shy and so am i. my friend is friends with him and she told him she likes him but he rejected going out with her.the only times i see him is on the bus, walking home and a lil around the halls.fyi we only have 3 mins to get to class.so when do i drop hints? and how do i find out if hes already got a date? thx

Hey girlie,

Sometimes in these situations, the best way is to just go for it - take a deep breath, go up to him on the bus, and ask him if he's going to the dance. If he says yes, say something like, "If you're not taking anyone yet, I think it'd be fun if we went!" Keep it light-hearted and don't forget to smile. If he has a date, he'll let you know. But since he's shy, he could be relieved that someone made the first move and asked HIM!
Lauren C.

by katieoct30 on 1/26/2012 8:54:52 PM

There's this guy that I have a crush on and I think he like me back but I also think he likes this other girl which also has a crush on him and mostly hangs around her and texts her.
But whenever he is near his posse he jokes around about me like he doesnt like me or anything but when he's alone he acually bes nice to me and wave good bye. Does he like me and the other girl?

by jazzalyn12 on 10/16/2011 1:46:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! I really really like this guy a lot and I've liked him since the middle of 7th and now were in 8th. He knows I like him and I have 3 classes with him. He talks to me sometimes and he's really nice. He told his friends last year that I was cute because they said "dude a lot of people like you" and he said "well I only know of one and..she's pretty cute" and then last night his friend texted me u like so and so right? And I said ya I guess (because I didn't want to sound like obsessed) and he said you should ask him out and I said y would I do tht and he said cuz I think he likes u and I said how come u think tht and he's like uhm idk then he said I'll talk to him wen we get bak to skool. Do you think he might like me? Thank youuSmile)

Hey girl,

Especially if his friends have gotten involved and texted to see who you like/plant ideas of dating him in your head, it's definitely possible he could like you! Why not start talking to him a little bit more (in person, via text, whatever you feel comfy with) to see how he acts around you? Flirt a lil bit, compliment him, tease him, and get to know him better. It might make him more comfortable around you, which could help him make the first move if he really does like you!
Lauren C.

by TexasCutie08 on 10/9/2011 11:12:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! ok, when u reach 6th grade in my school, u can go to the dances. Usually it's only in 7th grade u hear about who asked who to the dance but 5th grade was more lovey than expected. I got asked out 3 times by a frienmie(did I spell it right?) and said no. But now the pressures on. He promised his friends that he was gonna ask me to slow dance in front if the whole school. What is a polite way to say no?

Hey girl, if you don't want to dance with him, when a slow song starts, quietly slip away to the bathroom or engage in a conversation with a group of friends. If he still asks you, just kindly say "No thanks, not right now". If you aren't sure if you want to dance with him, go for it! It would be over in two minutes, I promise!

xoxo Tory

Jess D.

by warriorcat4567 on 8/24/2011 2:49:16 AM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

by basketballcutie11 on 8/21/2011 9:19:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like this guy at my schol but i dont no how to figure out if he likes me. HELP!!!!!!!!!

Hey babe. There is no way to know for sure, but this link should help:

mary h.

by Cal1010 on 8/4/2011 12:14:43 PM

So the guy I like likes my best friend. She has no interest in him, but he really likes her. She's made it clear she doesn't want to go out with him, but he still really likes her. Should I just get over him or wait for him to get over her?

Hey girl,

It sounds like he really likes her, so chances are it's going to take some time for him to get over her. You should just move on and get over him, because it's hard to say how long you'd have to wait for him. x0x0
Casey L.

by 4everthefriend22 on 6/28/2011 3:15:15 PM

MOD MOD!!
so this happened like, maybe about a month ago... but anyways, i met this guy, and he was amazing and just absolutely perfect for me, and he said the same thing about me. we were really planning on dating and everything, and we talked on the phone everynight and it was great! but then finals came around, and we couldnt talk for about a week. so after finals were over, i called him to hangout....he didnt answer. i called him again a couple days later, and he didnt answer. i did this for about 2 weeks and he doesnt answer, or call me back, and he said he would never ignore me like this but now he is.... im really confused and ive been trying to move on but i cant, and usually its really easy for me to move on but with him i just cant!! i need help!! thanks Smile

Hey girl,

As tough as it is, you really should try your hardest to move on and find someone new. x0x0
Casey L.

by colleenk25 on 6/21/2011 1:35:46 PM

This guy my bff likes is according to her staring at her do you think that means he likes her? The boy is the most popular guy in town n the girl is the opposite

Hey girl, it's hard to say whether a guy likes someone just because he glances in her direction. I wouldn't assume anything off of it, but rather watch his actions. Does he go out of his way to talk to this girl? Does he even talk to her? Until he backs his "staring" with some verbal action, I'd just go on as if it was nothing.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by wisegirllalala on 6/2/2011 11:21:02 PM

HEY EVERYONE!!!
you got stuck in a problem with guy, friends, or just have something funny to share?
Well I am your gal to come too!!!
That's right I am an advice queen!
come check me out!!!!!
Just hit my link and click the BASKETBALL on my profile under MY CLUBS...
Join now, before everyone else does to get your questions answered!!!!
l