28 MINUTES AGO Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After is the most charming book on the shelf. Win a copy from @dkpublishing today: http://t.co/RPdVN6aaJV

AN HOUR AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Candy Bin Dos and Don'ts

Halloween is right around the corner and everywhere ya look there’s tonsa candy. What’s a girl to do? We’ve got the deets on which treats are sweet on your bod and which are anything but.

take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by girlfunhrf on 10/17/2011 4:50:53 PM

Swedish Fish is AH-MAZING.

by jennal923 on 4/30/2011 8:07:26 PM

Mod Mod Mod! Smile Can you help me please? Ok, so I am super nervous about starting highschool next year, because I have been homeschooled all of my life. I don't really have any friends that are going to go to the same school as me, so what should i do on my first day?? Thank you soo much!!

Hey! Wow that's exciting. it's normal to feel nervous but don't worry. Just try to assert yourself on the first day and really talk to some new people. I'm sure your classmates will be curious about what it's like to be homeschooled, so you can be the one to fill them in Smile
Helen S.

by elliekate on 11/4/2010 4:04:45 PM

I have braces and I was wondering what are some yummy candy that has all the flavor of nuts and chewy taffy minus the nasty side effects.

by xoxoizzie16 on 10/13/2010 8:49:38 PM

MOD MOD
What I'm about to say is going to sound very mean but...

Hey girlie, I agree with you, but there's not much I can do. You can report her.
Lauren T.

by kazthespaz on 10/10/2010 10:10:18 PM

Hey this candy article is totally true

by stormi on 10/10/2010 12:22:46 AM

Mid u need to repli seriously

Hey i replied earlier i said i will reply to your questions when  you write in some appropriate ones. Also they should be questions about you not about me!
Lindsay S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 10/7/2010 12:58:37 PM

Mod I need my questions answered

Hey girl a lot of your questions are innapropriate but if you would like to ask one that is not, I am ready to answer!
Lindsay S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 10/7/2010 11:28:48 AM

Mod mof mof are rituals tiring?

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 10/7/2010 10:59:22 AM

Mod what's he feel like? Ur bf?

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 10/7/2010 10:58:43 AM