34 MINUTES AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

2 HOURS AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

Candy Bin Dos and Don'ts

Halloween is right around the corner and everywhere ya look there’s tonsa candy. What’s a girl to do? We’ve got the deets on which treats are sweet on your bod and which are anything but.

Mod mof mod have u ever been to a mental hospital as a patient?

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 10/7/2010 10:58:01 AM

Mod mof mof Im sure your a beautiful cooperative young lady so for your own good I need to know

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 10/7/2010 10:57:02 AM

Mod mof mof what does your place snell like?

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 10/7/2010 10:55:54 AM

Mod have u ever been to juvie or an adolescent center?

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 10/7/2010 10:55:22 AM

Mod mof mof how old were u when you wanted to commit suicide

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 10/7/2010 10:54:46 AM

Mod mof mod I have several ubanswtee questions some mine i posted some others posted

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 10/7/2010 10:53:44 AM

This guy I like is beinjg SUPER confusing!! yesterday he told me he misses me like seriously and today he kept hugging me and being all nice anf flirting and stuff. then I asked who he liked, and he said he doesnt like anybody! UGH! its killing me b/c i reeeaaalllyyy like him! plz help and thnx for everything you do Smile

Hey girlie, maybe he does like you, but doesn't want to give you any hints that it is you. Have a friend ask and see what happens.
Lauren T.

by sunkist5555 on 10/6/2010 10:43:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD  I really like this guy . My friend is really outgoing which sometimes makes me seem a little quiet. She likes somebody else.. but she makes me look so bad in front of him ! Also , he always flirts with one of my bestfriends ... but it's sounds jokingly like "omggg your so hot i just wanna eat you".
when we're alone , he's really sweet .
I'm in a jumble because i cant tell if he likes me or not !!

Hey girlie, get a friend to ask him for you. It's hard to tell if you haven't been flirting with him much.
Lauren T.

by Diamonds.In.The.Sky on 10/6/2010 9:55:02 PM

mod mod mod help me!! i always want something sweet in my mouth, which sometimes causes me to overeat, and although i'm not fat, i have a little bit of belly fat and i want to eat healthier and less extra calories. i WOULD chew gum but i have braces so i can't, so what should i do???

Hey chica! You can always drink flavored water to get your sugar fix... like the fruity Aquafinas, or the Vitamin Water Zero's Smile

Becca G.

by ankitsa124 on 10/6/2010 8:21:16 PM

I'm so glad i read this massage. I'm trying to lose weight. Hit me up if you got ideas .REALLY I NEED SOME HELP

by cutiestar on 10/4/2010 9:54:50 PM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

Thong underwear is bad for your health.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?