7 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

10 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

11 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Candy Bin Dos and Don'ts

Halloween is right around the corner and everywhere ya look there’s tonsa candy. What’s a girl to do? We’ve got the deets on which treats are sweet on your bod and which are anything but.

MOD I like this guy, Levi. He's really nice, respectful, funny, and cute. In our AP Euro History class, we sometimes talk and if we have an option on the groups we are in he will pick the group I'm in. He has flirted with me a little and I catch him sneaking glances at me during class a lot. One thing though? He has a girlfriend. And she is so nice. I feel kind of bad liking him. I don't konw what I should think or do. Help? Thanks. -KT

Hey chickie,

Your instincts are tellin' ya something here - he has a GF, which means he's off limits! You have too much self-respect to be that girl, you know? For now, stay friendly and get to know him better as friends. You're still allowed to crush, just remember not to come on too strong with the flirting. If the GF situation doesn't last though, then you can move in and try to be something more Smile
Lauren C.

by bluet00th on 10/4/2010 9:05:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD um i totally need help my parents don't like it when i excersize and try to eat right.... Which, i know, is totally stupid! I need help.... Thnx, Alixnikci

Hey girl! What do you mean they dont like it?? Do they want you to eat unhealthy? OR do they want you to not obsess over it. If you are eating healthy and exercising in a good way it should be fine! Dont exercise too much or to the point of it being unhealthy though you need to have control!! Explain to them how its good for you!

Lindsay S.

by Alixnikci on 10/4/2010 4:23:14 PM

!~MOD~MOD~MOD
Hey please help, do you have any really good ideas for a Ke$ha costume? I mean, I know how to do the makeup and everything but what about an outfit? Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey girlie, search Google images for photos of Ke$ha and watch her music videos to see if there's an outfit you can recreate for yourself. Make sure you use lots of glitter in your costume.

Lauren T.

by skellington on 10/4/2010 12:28:56 AM

im donating my candy to the troops!!! hoorah! lol (thats a marine referance btw)

by Madam Gir on 10/4/2010 12:23:45 AM

1) whats your favorite subject?
2)Whats your favorite food?
3) Do you have a special talent?
4)what's you wildest dream?
5) whats your dating/boy situation right now?
6) Fav sports team?
7) whats your favorite book?
8) ifyou could buy any one thing at this very moment, what wood it be?
9) Do you know any good/cheesy jokes?
10) Tell me something totally unique about Y-O-U!!!!

Tell me all these thing on my profile!

by dancergal22 on 10/3/2010 6:26:54 PM

Seriously? The one article they put some effort into is about how conscious you should feel of yourself for eating some candy on HALLOWEEN, for godsake. How come there are no articles about how American kids are contantly shoving their faces full of fried food? That's the serious problem. Candy is candy! Like any kid is going to stay in on Halloween making soup. Halloween is time to go out with your friends and have fun, and delve into the candy! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. EAT THE CANDY, NOBODY CARES.

by m_n_m on 10/3/2010 1:14:59 PM

modmod mod
i always brush my teeth in the morning but my noon or so my teeth always feel plaquey and gross, advice? thanx

You could chew gum, or you could even bring a tooth brush to school to brush in the bathroom when you feel like that. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by ipodipodipod on 10/3/2010 12:49:01 AM

If you have any questions or you need any advice then just leave it I will get back to you in at least 4 hours I will give detailed advice.

by cecgirl98 on 10/2/2010 7:24:56 PM

my tip: eat as much as u can until yah throw up!!! its freakin' halloween... give urself a break!!!

by meghan1 on 10/2/2010 7:02:40 PM

i luv chocolate... bt dark chocolate disgusts me Frown

please help me get 200 comments on my profile before thanksgiving Smile