AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 groovy gals blast off with a @NYNEmultimedia Mini Bluetooth speaker: http://t.co/yuHTslyAIb

1 HOURS AGO Well, "Computer Engineer" Barbie, that was disappointing: http://t.co/mvuHou3UTU

13 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

COMMENTS

Candy Bin Dos and Don'ts

Halloween is right around the corner and everywhere ya look there’s tonsa candy. What’s a girl to do? We’ve got the deets on which treats are sweet on your bod and which are anything but.

Or you could just eat candy because it's Halloween and it only happens once a year? And maybe if this article wasn't put out girls wouldn't have to feel bad about eating candy...? Come on, maybe adult women should worry about this but kids..seriously?

by swimbabi94 on 10/2/2010 5:07:39 PM

This is so stupid. It's halloween, your supposed to pig out. Life isn't all about beinh healthy and skinny, it's HALLOWEEN, jeez people.

by DontStopDreaming on 10/2/2010 4:51:44 PM

> Homework
> Puberty
> Siblings
> Fights
> Hair
> Bullying

> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Decorating
> Eating Healthy
> Acne
> Mean girls
> Starting Middle School
> Enemies
> Teachers
> Pets
> Parents
> School work
> And Anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I will post answers to your profile, and if its not publicly visible, to mine. I love to give advice and am happy to help!

Love,
~Megan~

by chicka678 on 10/2/2010 2:43:31 PM

hahahaha luv ur post .bubblegum

by pinklol56 on 10/2/2010 12:41:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my other bff's b-day is coming up and i hav no idea what to get her. she way into all things fashionistaish/ the latest trendy thing. wat would be a good present for her? thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

I would check out GL for some fashion ideas and then check out your fave stores for some new jewelry or fun accessories. Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe are some less expensive but trendy stores to find lots of cute jewelry. Look at the kinds of outfits she wears, without making it obvious what you're doing, and try to compare the kinds of things she already has to something that she may want to add to her outfit. Pick something that when you see it, you immediately think of your friend.

Vanessa J.

by princess_ht on 10/2/2010 12:12:36 PM

* MOD please post this*
I created a site called Live Laugh Love Learn and hope you like it! It is full of cool things like inspirational life posts, awesome style/beauty tips, entertainment reviews and notifications, health advice, (eating well, fitness, body image) games, chat rooms, and a section where you can send things in that everyone can see, like poems and you can ask me for advice! Cool, huh? Please check it out, visit everyday for lots of cool stuff, and spread the word! I am hoping it will get popular. Get more info on my profile!

ARTICLE COMMENT
I donate a lot of my candy to soldiers through Project Shoebox. Smile

by readerhi1234 on 10/2/2010 11:43:04 AM

Honestly,
This is Halloween People your supposed to eat Half your Candy That Night and not go to bed till 3 In the Morning !
Well Thats What The Kids Do in My Town!

by .bubblegum on 10/2/2010 10:46:18 AM

Luv this thnx! I know I'll still prob eat more than I should ( who doesn't on Halloween!) but now I know which pieces to stay away from ( I never knew skittles were so bad). Good luck guys hope u don't get sick lol ! Smile

by dancer1668 on 10/2/2010 8:12:18 AM

Hey girls!!!

Wanna totally awesome club that talks about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING??? Well look no further!!! Come join club Funstuff4girls!!!
We always have jobs available!!!

Love your favorite Jesus Freak,
meganewds(:

by meganewds on 10/1/2010 11:38:25 PM

mads202: Orthidontists where i live do that to. its pretty cool, actually.

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Exercise
> Makeup
> Homework
> Puberty
> Siblings
> Fights
> Hair
> Bullying
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Decorating
> Eating Healthy
> Acne
> Mean girls
> Starting Middle School
> Enemies
> Teachers
> Pets
> Parents
> School work
> And Anything else you can think of!

Love,